Appreciation

That's it everyone, the end of Reaching Out To You and I just want to say how much I appreciate all your support. I wouldn't have done it without you guys. Every time I felt like giving up on it, I would read some of the comments you leave and my lips would curl into a smile. Some even went to the extent of texting my inbox encouraging me.

This is all you guys and I want you to know that I love you all so much. Don't be scared to chat me up...I don't bite and even when I do it's for a good cause *wink wink*. Anyway, thank you to everyone who stuck with me from the beginning. Starting I didn't even think is get to 500 reads considering am inexperienced and also new to this but here we are with 21 thousand reads, I couldn't be happier

If you have any questions about the novel feel free to throw them at me, I would very much like to hear what your thoughts are.

I'm having a new novel out next week."WAR OF THE REALMS" Won't say much about it until it is updated Be sure to check it out. Also, check out my best friend's novel Heros of Hummingheart. Show the girl some love trust me she's good.

You could also check out Treepipit's novels..."Avis in Between" "Marble & Salt" "Fairytales for a Human". Her work's amazing and so is she.

Don't forget to love yourself because people disappoint. Expect less from human beings and you won't get hurt. Remember you can do so much when you believe in yourself and depend on no one. I love you all 💕and wish you nothing but the best out of this life. Stay safe y'all. Thank you so much.

Warm regards,

Laylani🖤