Chapter-1

The next morning, warm sunlight came through my window and kissed my cheek gently. I woke up with a sleepy face and saw Lisa sleeping next to me. I slowly pushed myself from the bed. And I went to the bathroom to get fresh up. I took a quick shower and I got dressed up with a dark blue color frock where blue is my confident color.

I'm not good at makeup but I tried my best to apply eyeliner and mascara to my eyes fortunately it came out well. I apply some baby pink color lipstick to my lips.

Lisa was still sleeping, so I slowly opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Lisa and me. I made pasta and coffee for us. 

Good morning, My dear, Lisa said and kissed my forehead. Happy Morning, Lis, I said and hugged her with fondness. So well did you prepared these alone, Lisa asked. Yes, come on I have been waiting for you, I said. Sorry, I slept too long. She said. It's Okay come on let's have our breakfast, I said.

After having our breakfast together, we both helped each other to wash dishes. It's almost 10 o clock, the hole will arrive at 12:00. So I decided to leave my house. I went to my room to take my belongings. Lisa was waiting for me on the front porch. I opened my main door and turned to see my house for one last time, where I've been lived here for almost 18 years.

Rave, Lisa shouted. I turned towards her. Lisa was waiting for me in the car.

I closed the main door and locked it. I walked towards the car, and put my belongings in the car's trunk, and went to the front seat where Lisa was sitting in the driver's seat. 

Lisa drove the car, I was feeling like I'm going to lose something. I'm afraid of losing Lisa because she is the only one for me in the entire universe. I'm gonna miss her badly.

But I'm sure I will make it up to the final tournament.

We reached the place called Venesella. This is the place where the hole arrives.

The Mortals don't know this place exists. The security guard checked one by one if we are mortals because mortals aren't allowed in Venesella. 

Seriously, this place is amazing.
I came here, 10 years ago to pick up my father from the Red planet. That was the last time I visited this place. I entered the main hall, Lisa was with me too.

The Main Hall is so big, there were 8 holes. And there were 8 queues to enter into the holes. I'm excited at the same I'm afraid that I have to survive alone on the Red planet.

I will miss you, Lisa, I said.  I will miss you too, Lisa said. We hugged each other. Lisa cried, and it was time to leave so I gave her the last hug. I will post you a letter, I said. Because we can't communicate through phone. Okay, She said.

I walked towards the queue, suddenly I saw a smart and good-looking boy with dark brown hair. I couldn't take off my eyes from him. He was about to enter the hole. He was adjusting his hair with his hands. And he went into the hole.

And one more girl went into the hole. I turned to Lisa. And waved my hand towards Lisa.

And it's my turn to enter into the hole.

I kept both the legs into the hole. It's was like I'm floating in the air.
Suddenly something pushed me I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was on the Red planet. 

It was the new beginning of my life.

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Let's know your thoughts.