Chapter-47

Rave, Let me help you in your hard times, Aaron said. No, Before the guards find out please leave this place, I requested. Nope, I'm not gonna leave you until you say yes to me, He said as we are still standing on the balcony. To say yes for what? I asked and folded my arms. Say yes to fall in love with me again. Say yes to let me help you when you're struggling alone. Say yes to solve all the problems together. Say yes to be with me, He expressed. But do you know what? My answer is no for everything, I replied. Ugh, Come on, Rave, He said. Aaron, please leave this place, I warned.

No, I will stay on this balcony until you say yes, He said and sat down. It's cold out here. Are you sure that you don't want to go to your room? I asked. Not cold as your heart, He grumbled. Okay, then stay here, I raged and slid the glass door behind me. I hopped on my bed and started to scroll the news on my phone.

The news was talking about me. Like I'm the criminal. Some news is spreading fake news about me. The news headlines say that "Rave Cardin was the one who has the power bead and the committee hasn't still found her yet". Wait, What? I'm under their custody. Why are you guys spreading fake news? I asked myself. My gaze went over the balcony where Aaron was lying on the floor.

He will get out here soon, I thought. I slowly fell asleep while reading the fake news about me.

I heard a sneeze from the balcony. Oh My God, What's the time now? I asked myself and pulled the phone which was placed under my pillow. It was 2 am. My gaze went to the balcony when I heard another sneeze. He was still here. I pushed myself from the bed. I walked towards the balcony, Aaron was still lying in the same place. It was too cold out here, He may catch a cold, I thought. I knelt down. Aaron, I called slowly because I don't want to scare him. He gently opened his eyes.

Oh, Rave. Did you wake this soon? He asked and got up with his sleepy eyes. Why are you still here? I asked concernedly. As I said earlier I'm not gonna leave this place until you say yes, He reminds. You may get cold if you stay here, I said as I touched his frizzy hand. It's okay, He mumbled.

Ugh, Okay fine. Get in first, I said and gazed at him. No, I'm comfortable here, He yawned while saying that. Aaron, Get in, I said and opened the door for him. He refused to get in. I pulled him closer to me and got him inside my room. Woah, Okay. Someone said that they don't like me, He teased as he was still closer to me.

I pulled you in because I don't want you to be sick tomorrow. Sleep here, I said and moved away from him. Seriously, Rave? He asked. What? I asked. Are you gonna push me away like this forever? He asked. Yes, I answered. What if everything has changed? What if everything turned normal? What if we end up together? He asked.

What if they don't? I asked and gazed into his eyes. He sneezed one more time. Rave, Think positively. You know I loved you because you showed me a different world. The world has only positive things. You trusted me where I don't trust myself. As you know, things got better and good after you came into my life. And during the half-demon problem, you decided to stay and you helped me to get out of that. Fortunately, I became an immortal. Things will change positively Rave, Trust me, He explained.

I stayed silent. Okay, Look at me, He said and walked closer to me. He reached for my hand. He held my hand with his cold hand. Aaron, You're cold. Wait I will give you a blanket, I said and turned back. But he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I don't need a blanket. I just need your answer, Rave, He said in a soft tone and twirled me back to gaze at his face. Whatever you say my answer is "no", I mumbled. Okay fine, Tell me that you can stop loving me by gazing into my eyes and I will never ever disturb you, He said and moved back from me. Yeah, I can stop loving you and I can move on, I responded and gazed at his eyes. Okay, His voice broke. I'm sorry if this hurts you, He turned back and left the room without even looking at me. I followed him. He tried to climb down. Careful, I shouted slowly when he reached the middle part of the building. He safely landed his foot on the ground. Good night, I shouted gently but his gaze didn't turn towards me. I didn't mean to hurt him, But it's for his good. I don't want him to die for me, I thought while lying on my bed.