Chapter-33

The next day, the same routine went like " Woke up, took a warm shower, Ignored by Aaron as usual, Actually the day was boring, to be honest."

Christmas day, Morning 7 am:

On the red planet, we celebrate Christmas differently. Since we are not with our parents, We actually do not want to dine with them. On the red planet, during Christmas, everyone should start the day with a red color dress. And this red color dress symbolizes the victory of our living. Our ancestors say that  "We all are survived together. The demons didn't kill us till now which means we all are survived this year with new hope and strength. Let us believe the same thing for the next year." I heard this adage from my father when I was a child. 

I woke up a little clumsy today. The warm shower in my bathroom calling me to take a good lukewarm shower. I landed my foot on the floor and marched towards the bathroom. I took a lukewarm shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I opened my wardrobe to select my red clothes. Fortunately, I had a cherry red wrap top. I matched that wrap top with the skinny jeans. My blonde hair drooped on my cheek, So I brushed my hair and left my wavy hair-free. When I'm done, I left my room.  

Willam and Noah wore red color overshirt which almost looked the same. My gaze went over Aaron, He was wearing a classy red flannel shirt. Aaron's sleeve was rolled up. Damn, He looked too good and handsome. 

Clever ran up to me and hugged me. "Merry Christmas," She said and glanced at my dress. Merry Christmas Clever, I wished and again my gaze went over Aaron. Clever was appreciating my dress but I never heard them though. Because I was busy staring at Aaron. When I tried to smile at Aaron he ignored me and turned back. It seemed so rude, I just wanted to smile at him.

 Clever dragged me with her to the kitchen. In the kitchen, April was baking a cake. William entered the kitchen and wished us. 

Gorgeous girls, We will start hunting the treasure after our breakfast, William announced. 

Yayyy, I cheered. Aaron entered the kitchen and straightly went over William and he dragged William with him. He didn't give a glance at me. Yesterday, William said that Aaron passed his second therapy session too, which made me happy for once. I really wanna spend my Christmas with Aaron, but I can't. On the other side, My sister will celebrate this Christmas alone at least I have my friends with me. But she has no one other than me. I wish she was here. I wrote a letter to her about my studies and health a few days before. But she didn't reply to me till now. I hope everything is fine there. Suddenly April gave me a glass of juice which pulled me back from my thoughts.

What are you thinking? April asked. Umm, Nothing, I replied and left the kitchen to arrange the dining table. After having our hearty breakfast we decided to play a treasure hunt game. We all settled on the couch. William asked us to choose the person to whom we bought a gift for the game. 

To my surprise, Aaron chose April. I was upset but it was his choice to choose so I can't do anything with that. 

Are you sure Aaron? Do you wanna choose April instead of Rave? Clever asked. Yes, I'm sure, He replied. "Again It seemed rude to me"

Clever whom do you wanna choose? William asked. I have such a good boyfriend, Clever paused and winked at Will. But I don't wanna suffer him like this, for his Christmas gift, So I choose Noah, Clever added. Will nodded and he gazed at me. 

Who is your choice? William asked. Aaron, I replied and gave a smile. He smiled and replied, "I know you will choose him". Then he asked Noah and Noah chose William. No one chose me which made me upset. At last, William held my hand and said, I choose Rave. He never made me upset. He always got my back, I thought. 

Everybody let us hide our clues and present for the hunter, William said and stood. We all got into our room and I started to write the clues. I have hidden those clues and gifts for him.  

AARON'S POV:

I know it will hurt her. I thought if I present her the gift, then she will definitely meet and thank me. So that was the reason why I didn't choose her. She was mad at me right now. I know how to calm her. No worries.

When we all are done with those clues we gathered at the hall. We gave the first clue to whom we chose. I gave the first clue to April. When I turned back Rave was standing in front of me. Her innocent and naive eyes met mine. She looked flawless in her wrap top and jeans. Her wavy hair was brushing her neck and her baby pink lips are calling me to kiss her. No Aaron, Don't think about that, I said to myself. 

She handed over the piece of paper which has the clue. She gave a sore smile. God, I can't see her like this. I'm hurting her on this day too, I thought. I smiled back.

I opened the first clue and read that "The last time you gave me a saccharine good news with a hope" Good news? I asked myself. Actually, that can't be true, I gave a lot of bad news to her instead of good news. I don't know what she was referring to. A small thought hit my mind. I said that I will recover soon within days, I gave her hope and that happened on the back porch. So I rushed back to the back porch and searched for the second clue. I found a wooden box which is hanging on the tree. It was almost covered with snow. I wiped the snow and opened the box. 

I found a second clue inside the box, it said that "Our first precious walk to remember" I remembered that, I walked with her to post a letter for her sister. And that was our first walk together. I ran towards the post office. I saw a man, He is taller than me. He seemed so happy and when he saw me he walked towards me. 

Mr.Foley? He asked. I nodded. Miss Cardin said me to give this to you, He said and handed over a piece of paper. The paper was rolled in a cylindrical shape. I opened it and read that "The place where you told me your fake love story. Note: That night I felt so safe and comfortable" When did I tell her my fake love story. She is making me insane. While I was thinking about that, A thought strikes my mind. Is she is referring to Mr.Olive's accident? I ran to the hospital where Mr.Olive was admitted after that accident. Yeah, I told her that I and Emily broke up because of a misunderstanding. And she referred to it as a fake love story, I thought while running. When I reached the nurse from the hospital stopped me while running. 

I glanced at her. If you want the next clue, prove to me that you're Aaron, The nurse said. What? I asked and gave a muddled look. Just kidding, She said you will come here, The nurse said and handed over the next fourth clue. 

It said that "My heart melted when it melted". What melted? Is it even a clue? It seemed tougher than the last clue, I thought. I sat on the chair which was located in the hospital. Melted? Oh God, She is so good at this. But what melted? I sat for half an hour in the same place. I was thinking hard. Finally, I got the answer. I rushed to the ice cream shop where I bought her an Ice cream and teased her when the ice cream melted. I found the final clue and it said that "Well, If you came this far you should be rewarded right? Don't worry the clue won't be tough this time. The place we had our first kiss".

Newmoon woodland? I thought. Then I went to the place and searched for the gift. I found a gift wrapped with a blue sheet and the small letter card was attached to it. I took a letter and sat on the ground. 

In the Letter:

Hey babe... Merry Christmas. I was still happy even if you didn't smile at me. Seriously I was mad at you when chose April instead of me. But it's okay I know you chose her for reason. I love you always. Now open the gift.

I hurt her a lot today, I think. But she chose me even after all that. I love her a lot. Like I love her more than my life. My eyes are flooded with tears. I opened the gift and I found the Do or Die game.

She really remembered the game. I mentioned to her about this game a few months ago but still, she remembered and bought it for me. I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend. Seriously, I love her a lot. A small note was attached to that game. 

Note: I know you love the game. But don't love the game more than me. 

I chuckled. I wanna hug her right now. I rushed back to the cabin.

Hope you guys loved the chapter. Let us know if you enjoyed our story. Don't forget to vote.