Chapter-19

Everyone was murmuring about the news. My eyes looked for Aaron. I don't know how I'm gonna be with him during the tournament, I thought. 

When I saw Aaron in his seat, He was tapping his pen on the table. His eyes met mine. Suddenly he stood up from his place and went outside the class. Ugh, Okay I wanna meet Miss Emilia and have to convince her to change my pair, I thought.

Later after finishing the class, I went to Mr. Olive's home. I knocked on the door. Mrs. Olive opened the door.

Rave, She said gladly. 

Good evening, Mrs. Olive, I said and grin at her.

Good evening, My dear, Come in, She said. I got in and followed her. We reached the room where Mr. Olive was taking a rest. 

Mr. Olive, How are you feeling now? I asked.

Oh, Rave, You're here, I'm doing good now, My dear, He replied. He was lying on his bed, I sat next to him. 

Okay, I will leave you two alone, Mrs. Olive said and went out.

So, You said you will buy me an ice cream cake, When you meet me, Did you bought it? He asked.

Yeah, I said and gave him a bag of Ice cream cake.

Thank you, My dear, So How was your College going? He asked.

Not bad, I'm having a tournament next week, I said.

Oh, Don't worry, You will win the tournament, He cheered me up.

Thank you, Mr. Olive, for cheering me up. Then we chatted for hours. Oh, It's 6:30 pm I should be going, I said and hugged him. I went out. I started to walk. While walking, I saw Esher's street. I still remember that Aaron helped me when I got a mark on my wrist. He cared for me more than I do. I was standing and glancing at the street for a minute. Then some thought reached my mind. I got distracted. Rave, Why are you standing in front of Esher's street, You need to move now, I said to myself and started to walk. Later I reached the cabin. I saw everyone was having fun.  Aaron was too sitting on the couch.

Oh, You're back, Come and join us, April said.

No, You guys carry on and got some stuff to do, I said and went inside my room.

I jumped on my bed. It was so difficult to be in the surrounding where Aaron was present, How I'm gonna pair with him during our tournament, I thought.

Suddenly William entered my room. 

Oh, You're here, I said with a slightly raised voice.

What happened? He asked and sat next to me. I was still lying on my bed. 

Ugh, You don't know how I'm feeling right now? I asked.

I can feel you, he said. I got up and sat next to him. Can you please delete my feelings for Aaron? I'm tired of being sad, I said.

I can't do that, but I can make you happy, He said and corrected my messed up hair with his hand.

Yeah, You always do, I said and put down my head.

Can I sing a song for you to make you happy? He asked. No, Don't do that, William I don't want to hear this stupid voice, I said and laughed at him.

Okay, fine then, Let's go out and have our dinner, He said and stood up from my bed.

No, I'm not feeling hungry, I said and stood up from my place, and gazed at him. 

I know you two were uncomfortable but how long you are guys gonna pretend like this? He asked.

I don't know, Now you go and have your dinner, I said and pushed him out of my door. Then I sat on my bed and started to scroll the newsfeed. Most of the news was about the Rebirth of Demon's Master. The demons already started to attack a lot of cities. They already captured some of the rare species like Gnome, Leprechaun.

Gnome- It was like a human being, depicted short and beard males. The gnomes are the guardian for mines and magically stones in the Red planet. 

Leprechaun- They are evil fairies, They look short. They wore small coats. 

While reading the news I heard someone knocking on my door.  I went to see who it is. It was clever.

Rave, Come and join us for dinner, She said. My eyes gazed over the dining table to see if Aaron was there. I found Aaron was sitting beside William, He was having his dinner. So I didn't want to bother his dinner time. 

No, I'm not hungry, I said and closed my door.

I climbed my bed and fell asleep. The next morning, We all reached our College. Since we have only a few days left for our ACC ceremony, Our committee started to organize the stuff for the ceremony. Then we walked on the passage. We saw Group-3 and Group-16 there. We don't know why these guys are in our block. 

Here they are the well-trained members of group-5, said Paxton Otto from group-16.

Yeah, We're well trained, So what? William asked.

Paxton chuckled. Oh, really? He said and laughed in a silly way.

Yeah, We're, Let's wait and watch who will win the battle, I said and moved front. 

Well, you're working at the Pop's right? He asked.

None of your business, I said and folded my arms.

How could you get time to practice for the battle? We have just a few days for the Tournament, Valerie asked by holding Paxton's hand. 

Why should I explain these to you? I asked. 

Oh, You darling you really don't know the news, Paxton asked and he came near me. He put his hand over my shoulder. 

Take off your hand from her, Aaron said with a raised voice. So he is defending for me, No Rave don't think too much, He doesn't love you, I said to myself. 

Cool, I was just being friendly, Paxton said and took his hand from my shoulder, and he gave an evil smile.

We are the ones who gonna compete with you in the Third battle, Valerie said and showed us the information through her phone. 

Aaron came in front of me. Okay, then let's see who will win the battle, Aaron said with a slightly raised voice. 

So you're challenging us? Paxton asked and stepped forward to Aaron, and raised his eyebrows. Valerie and her teammates looked exasperated. 

Yeah, Of course, Do you have any doubt about that? Aaron asked and chuckled. 

We will finish you guys in the tournament, See you on the battlefield, Paxton said and went with his teammates.

When Aaron turned back, I was standing in front of him. William was standing beside me. I think you two wanna talk alone, we will leave you alone, William whispered in my ears. And He took our friends with him except Aaron. Aaron's gaze met mine. 

Um, I should go, I said and tried to move front but he grabbed my wrist and made me stand in front of him.

Hope you guys like the chapter, Do vote.