Chapter-52

Three months passed, I became close to Clever. When I was low, she stayed with me, and I did my best to console her when she cried over Will. We have been there for each other. And Lis stayed with us but never said anything while we were crying or lamenting about our life. She just let us do whatever we want. She knew that we both have been going through a lot. We got letters from our friends, except Aaron. 

On one fine day, we got a letter from April. We got a letter, I informed Clever. She lied on the couch like a panda. From whom? She asked as her voice seemed still sleepy. April, I announced. 

Oh, She mumbled, still, her eyes were closed. Sleepy Bear, I said and sat on the couch. Hm, Hm, She mumbled. Come on, It's 11 am, I said and shook her shoulder. It's just 11, Rave, She yawned as she sat on the couch. Ugh, I sighed. Read the letter, She said and I gazed at her. Her hair was super messy than mine. We both didn't take care of our bodies since we reached here. Even I gained some weight too. Lis entered the hall. You dirtbags, please get a shower, She teased. Yes, We will, I said and gazed at her. Lis, Are you going somewhere? Clever asked. Yes, I'm going out with my friends. You both enjoy yourself, She said and went out of the room. 

Rave, Clever called. Yes, I said and gazed at her. Read the letter, She said by peeking at the letter. I opened the letter. 

Dear Rave and Clever, 

Hope you guys doing better. I know you both needed time and space but you should meet us too at least for our friendship's sake. The red planet's carnival was happening tomorrow and I think you guys should come and check out the crazy carnival with us. We have a surprise for you at the carnival tomorrow. I asked Mr.Dumont to create a hole for you. So you both should come tomorrow. 

Love April. 

I read the letter. So? I mused as I knew I wanted to go there. We should go, Clever said as her eyes beamed in happiness. Are you sure? I asked because I knew that place will remind her of Will for sure. Yes, Rave, we haven't seen our friends for a while so we should go there, She explained. Really? I asked and squeezed her into my hug. Yes, She mumbled. 

Then we both packed our few dresses. What are you guys up to now? Lis asked as she leaned against the bedroom door. Oh, when did you come home? I asked as I stuffed the pants inside the bag. Just now, Answer me, She said and folded her arms. We got a letter from April. She invited us to the carnival so we decided to go there, I informed by glancing at Lis. I'm happy that I'm going to meet them, Clever said as she beamed. I'm happy that you both are happy, Lis said and offered us a warm hug. Then we had our dinner and we slept without our knowledge. 

The next morning:

The hole will appear soon, I informed while standing at Venesella. Yeah, We know. Why are so nervous? Lis asked. Lis, I don't know how I'm going to face Aaron. I don't know if he still loves me because I never got a single letter from him, I said as I thought of his suave face. Chill, You will find out once you go there, Lis answered. I wish, I said as I saw the hole that appeared in front of us. Bye, Lis said. We both said bye and stepped into the hole. We flew in the air. I felt something and that pushed us which made us reach the Red planet. We both reached. I landed my foot on the ground and Clever followed me. I saw April, She was running towards us. You both are here finally, She said as she hugged us. Yes, We are here, I mumbled weakly because her hug almost broke our bones. She broke the hug and took our bags from us. How is Noah? I asked while walking. He is good, She replied with a grin. She took us to the car which is parked safely. April sat on the driver's seat and we both sat on the backseat. How was Aaron doing? I asked. I should ask you that, April said as she focused on the road because she was driving. I didn't get a single letter from him, I informed. Rave, he went somewhere for about two and half months. He wasn't here with us. He didn't inform us about where he went. But don't worry, he reached here before two days, April explained. Oh, I said as I was surprised by the information.