Chapter-2

I got down from the hole, I placed my foot in the ground. The Red Planet was so beautiful like Earth. Red Planet has all facilities as like as earth but only one thing is disappointing me, that I can't communicate with my sister through the phone. 

I walked along with students who came with me from the earth. I saw a Big Auditorium, the students started to enter the Auditorium. I got in too.  It has a huge hall, I've never seen this type of Auditorium before. With excitement, we all got into the hall.

There was a separate seat for us. We took our respective seats to sit. Everyone is waiting for Principal Dumont. He was the Main Head of the Higher Committee. As everyone waiting for the principal, my eyes are looking for the boy I saw in the Venesella.  

Suddenly an awkward silence appeared. I heard the strong footsteps from the back. Principal Dumont entered the hall. He walked towards the stage. Madam Charlotte begins her speech. Everyone paid attention. 

Good Afternoon, Students. I'm Charlotte Jensen teacher of Nightfall College. Welcome to the Nightfall College. I know everyone present here was a talented and brave student. I welcome Principal Dumont to give you a Speech. said, Madam Charlotte.

Principal Dumont clears his throat and started his speech.

WELCOME TO THE NIGHTFALL COLLEGE, I HOPE EVERYONE PRESENT HERE WAS WELL AND GOOD. YOU KNOW HOW HARD YOU'VE TRIED TO ENTER INTO THIS COLLEGE. SO KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES. YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL SELECT 16 GROUPS. WE WILL CONDUCT THREE  TOURNAMENTS. IN THE FIRST TOURNAMENT, OUT OF 16 GROUPS, 8 GROUPS WILL BE SELECTED. AND IN THE SECOND TOURNAMENT, OUT OF 8 GROUPS, 4 GROUPS WILL SELECTED. THESE 4 GROUPS WILL HAVE TO FACE EACH OTHER  AND FINALLY, ONE GROUP WILL BE SELECTED. IF YOU HAVE TO KNOW DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT IT, WE WILL SEND YOU A CARD TOMORROW. THIS CARD HOLDS EVERY INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT. YOUR CLASS WILL START ON THURSDAY. BEFORE THAT YOU HAVE SEPARATED BY GROUPS. EACH GROUP WILL CONTAIN 3 BOYS AND 3 GIRLS. AND THESE 6 MEMBERS HAVE TO BE IN ONE CABIN. WHERE CABIN CONSISTS OF SIX SEPARATE ROOM FOR YOU. NOW MADAM CHARLOTTE WILL READ THOSE NAMES. THANK YOU, STUDENTS.

Principal Dumont finished his speech.

Madam Charlotte started to read the names,

GROUP ONE: Oliver Fletcher, Liam Gray, Anywll Lee, Charlotte Houston, Emilia Copper, and Melina Shutterlock.

GROUP TWO: Clyde Mccoy, Ace Sage, Alex John, Apple Grace, Lucinda George, and Isabelle Thomas.

GROUP THREE: Tyson Brein, David William, Lennon John, Jude Caleen, Alice Dahlia,  and Ava Ebony.

GROUP FOUR: John Wicky, Ace Roux, Thomas Bryce, Andriette Hanniel, Mia Brynn, and Rudo Lennon.

GROUP FIVE: Aaron Foley, Noah Centio, William Brooke, Rave Cardin, Clever Humshell, and April Ashlyn.

GROUP SIX: Cyrus James, Hank Gray, Archer Zane, Chole Aliza, Helen Nadetta, and Rona Blake.

GROUP SEVEN: Anouk Asher, Jay Fellin, Brent Crosby, Daisy Stake, May Eyre, and Skye Jett.

GROUP EIGHT: Andrew Dashiell, Charles Cruz, Daniel Felix, Celine Swift, Raven Joan, Ember Style.

GROUP NINE: Jack Demsey, Finn Dustin, Evan Sangster, Zoe Kate, Scarlet Jean, and Clementine Maybel.

GROUP TEN: Harley Crimson, Levi Mann, Phineas Redmond, Kylie Lark, Ruth Stepson, and Willow True.

GROUP ELEVEN: Nicholas Raiden, Miles Carter, Paxton Otto, Valerie Zion, and Leona Michelle.

GROUP TWELVE: William Smith, Ryan Stephen, Theo Seven, Harley Scout, Blake Denver, and Riley Parker.

GROUP THIRTEEN: Victor Wayland, Wylie James, Zayn Zempsher, Taylor Quinn, Hope Jordan, and Brave London.

GROUP FOURTEEN: Emily Wilson, Jessica Davis, Evie Densy, Benjamin Franklin, George  Martin, Jen Martin.

GROUP FIFTEEN: Edward John, Jone Smith, Paul Miller, Hazel Shine, Angel Julie, Lucy White.

GROUP SIXTEEN: Henry Oscar, Frederick Alfie, Alfred Leo, Mary Amelia, Jane Ava, Annie Isabella. 

And finally, the groups are separated. The Principal asked us to go to our respective cabins. The Van has been waiting to take us to our cabin. So I walked towards my group van. There I saw him. Yes, He was the one I saw in the Venesella. He was waiting near my group 5 van.