Chapter-11

It's September third week, At the end of November, we will be having our first tournament. I'm so excited about it. 

Since It's Monday today, We all got ready for our college. When I came out of my room, Aaron just crossed me. I walked towards him. 

Hey, I said by holding my college bag in my shoulder.

Hey, He said by scrolling something on his phone and walked away from me. I was like "What the heck", I just said Hey, and he replied then walked away from me. He doesn't even look at me. Why is he behaving oddly? Does he hate me? so many questions running in my mind right now. 

Hey, Aaron was upset from yesterday so don't mind his behavior today, William said.

Why? What happened? Did you guys fight? I asked him curiously. 

What? Hell no, Why would I fight with him? He said and put his hand around my shoulder. 

 Then what happened? I asked him again with concern.

I don't know, Yesterday he got a call from someone, After that he was frustrated, William said.

Oh Okay,  I said and smiled at him.  William and I became close last week, He is my best friend now. He shared everything about his family and his struggles, And also shared about his love for Clever. I shared everything except my love for Aaron. I will tell him soon when the time comes. 

Later we went to our college. In the center of the group, there was a fight between Group-3 and Group-8 boys.  Where the girls remained silent. I don't know why they are fighting. Tyson from group-3 threw a powerful flame towards Daniel. Daniel protected himself by creating a shield with his power. But it doesn't long far. The flame from Tyson pushed Daniel backward. He is struggling, Daniel's friends fighting with Tyson's group. So his friends couldn't help him. I don't why the girls from his group remained silent. Suddenly Miss Charlotte came, Tyson, she shouted. 

Enough, she said harshly. Tyson stopped. 

Group-3 and Group-8 meet me at my office, she said and turned towards us. She adjusted her specs and cleared her throat. 

Everyone back to the class immediately now, She said. Everyone rushed to their respective class. 

I sat on my bench usually Aaron will sit next to me but today I was not expecting him to sit next to me.

Miss Emilia Copper, Entered the classroom. 

Everyone, assemble in our practice room, she said. 

We all arranged. Okay, Now pair up, We are going to practice like a team, Each team should contain one boy and one girl. Come on pair up fast, She said. 

Where Clever and William paired up together, Noah and April paired up together. And group -7 paired up with themselves, My only option left was Aaron. I went near to him. I stood next to him quietly.

Okay, Students Now I'm going to conduct a battle. I will choose your opponent team. Okay let's start with Noah and April, She said.

And started to select an opponent. My opponent was Brent and Daisy. After she selected all the opponent team, we had a battle.

Okay Let's have a fight, She said and cheered everyone.  Except for fighting groups others please take your seats, she said.

William fought too well, Willam and Clever won the battle against Jay and Skye. When our turn came, I glanced over Aaron. His eyes wandering somewhere not only his eyes his thoughts also wandering somewhere.

Aaron and Rave, Now it's your turn, She said. Aaron was physically here but mentally wasn't here, So I pinched him on his arm.  Ahhh, He expressed.