Chapter-5

The next morning came, We all planned to go to a movie. I was so excited by that idea. Thank you to April. I wanted to be pretty. So I decided to wear a simple outfit not to exaggerate. Well, Wearing something exaggerate is not my style though.

So I wore Blue jeans and matched those jeans with Red color top. That perfectly suited me. And I just applied eyeliner and light pink color lipstick.

I got ready and came out of my room. There April was standing. She looks so cute, I thought. Everyone was coming out of their room. Clever is the most beautiful one here. William's jaw dropped by seeing the gorgeous Clever. Oh! William has a crush on Clever, I thought. 

We booked tickets for the morning show because we have some other works in the evening. We all got into a bus which can lead us to the movie theater. Wizards were flying everywhere. It is a good view. I loved it. 

It is a romantic movie. I love romantic movies. We got in and took our seats. Before the movie started we got our snacks. The movie started. We all started to watch it.

I felt uncomfortable, It was like someone keeps on watching me. So I turned my head to see who it is. To my surprise, It is Noah.WHAT!!!!NOAH. Maybe he is just seeing something else, I thought.

After the movie ended, we all came out of the theatre. We decided to take a walk.

While walking we bought some groceries. As everyone busy buying groceries I went to check on the information board which is located near the grocery shop. There was a lot of notice pinned. There I saw a part-time job at Pop's Restaurant. They mentioned their phone number below. So I took my phone from my pocket and captured the notice. 

Hey, What are you doing? Aaron asked.

Nothing, Just looking for a part-time job, I said.

Have you found it? Aaron asked.

Yep, I said.

Being so responsible, he said and smiled at me.

Yeah, I have to because Lis alone cannot manage all these, I said and smiled at him too.

Good, he said. We both saw William and Clever having fun together. Later Noah and April came. 

We bought groceries, shall we go, Noah asked us.

Yes, we said and we called William and Clever to come with us. They joined us and we walked together. When we reached our cabin, We saw Card from the college in the postbox. William took that card, we entered the cabin and settled in the hall.

William started to read the letter from the College.

This is Professor Dumont from Nightfall college, as I said before your classes will be started from tomorrow. Before that, students need to know the rules of our college.

RULE 1: No one should be roaming out of the cabin after 8 pm.

RULE 2: Your classes will start at 9:30 am so you must be present before 9:30 am. And your class will over at 2 pm. 

RULE 3: No one should behave like a couple in college. 

RULE 4: Your grades will be sent to your parents without fail. So concentrate on your studies.

RULE 5: Students have 3 tournaments. Each year one tournament will be conducted. The final tournament will be divided into three parts so it will be tougher than you thought so prepare yourself better.

RULE 6: No parties are allowed inside the cabin. If we found out you will be punished severely.

RULE 7: Most important rule, No one should go near the Esher place [ Esher is the place where the Demons live]. Students already know that Some Demons are living in the Esher place. They are split into various places on the Red planet. 

RULE 8: Be sincere and obedient. Attend your classes regularly.

RULE 9: If students are willing to go for a part-time job, they must inform the college.

RULE 10: You can visit your family on your vacation.

If students break the rules they will be punished severely. 

Thank you, students. 

                                                                            -By Principal Dumont.

 Woah, that's huge, April said.

Yes, William said.

It's 4 o clock now, I'm in my room making sure that if I got things for tomorrow. Later I opened my laptop and started to browse about the place called Esher. I don't know why I'm curious about that place. So I browsed it.

I read that, Esher is the place where some parts of the Demons are living and it says that Richard Ellen entered Esher in 1992 and he hasn't returned till now. Following that Olivia Teen entered Esher in 1994 and she hasn't returned till now. So that place was prohibited by the higher committee.  Suddenly Clever came inside my room, I closed my laptop immediately. 

What are you looking at? she asked.

Nothing, just browsing about Nightfall college I said.

Oh, she said. and we both chatted for an hour. 

We both went to the Hall. We are going to order pizza, Come and join us, Noah said.

Okay sure, I said. After having our dinner together we all went to our respective rooms. I went to bed early. I'm so excited about tomorrow. I slept while thinking.

Let us know if you enjoyed our story. Do vote.