Part 9

Dada ji "Aman when you come."

Aman "Dada ji I come because Arnav need one person as a witness for his marriage registration and how can I miss the opportunity to be part of my best friend marriage so I come. How are you."

Dada ji "I am fine. Did you both have lunch and Arnav did you feed Khushi."

Arnav "no Dada ji we did not had lunch, waiting for you so that we can go for lunch. And I feed Khushi."

Daee Ma "Arnav beta we bring your lunch because you did not tell us your friend is here so we bring food for one person."

Aman "do not worry we will share it right Arnav."

Arnav nodded and Dada ji give him the packet of food. They went to waiting room because there are not many people are allowed in Khushi's room. After having food, they went to Khushi's room and saw Daee Ma feeding her ice cream. Dada ji saw them.

Arnav "I come to ask Khushi that she want ice cream but here she is having ice cream already. Did you need anything else Khushi."

She nodded no and then he asks Dada ji that they need tea or not. Aman and Arnav went out by telling them they will bring tea for them.

Aman and Arnav having coffee in cafeteria. Arnav told him his plan and Aman said he will help him. They bring tea for Dada and Daee maa.

Aman left next day.

Like this day passes where Arnav stay with Khushi in hospital in night. Khushi got better and her oxygen mask is permanently removed, with this Dada ji take her home with doctor permission. Doctor told them about do and do not. Arnav is in Delhi from 8 days and whereas is Mumbai all are confused with Arnav's behaviour as well as Dada ji.

Now Khushi is permitted to take other liquid food like dahlia, khichdi, rice, dal, etc.

One day Daee Ma ask them to go back to Mumbai but they rejected it. Arnav talk to doctor about taking Khushi to Mumbai. Doctor told him wait for some time but when Arnav said he can arrange private jet for Khushi then doctor give green signal with the reference of the doctor in Mumbai and told him he will give details to Mumbai's doctor about Khushi.

Arnav said all this to Dada ji who is agree with Arnav.

Arnav ask Aman to arrange private jet for them to bring Khushi to Mumbai. Aman said give him 2 hours.

Arnav ask Daee Ma to pack their things because they are moving to Mumbai. Daee Ma start packing for Khushi and herself till then Dada ji and Arnav also did their packing. Arnav call someone to tell that he is bringing Khushi. All are ready to leave for airport when Dada ji ask his servant to look after house.

They reached airport and went to private jet waiting for them. Arnav carry Khushi inside then one of airhostess come and said "sir you can take Mam to that room. She will be comfortable."

Arnav take her to said room, Dada ji and Daee Ma follow him along with airhostess. Arnav put Khushi on bed.

Airhostess "sir this room is made for this only. Mam will be fine here during take-off and landing. You all take your seat outside." After saying this she tie belt around Khushi and said "Mam I will remove after take-off. Are you feeling uncomfortable."

Khushi nodded no and airhostess went from their by telling her that there is calling bell on her both side of bed, if she need anything press the bell.

All settled down and plane take off. After getting signal to remove seat belt all went to see Khushi who is looking around. Like this they reached Mumbai airport where Aman is waiting with ambulance for them. From there they went to hospital for Khushi check-up.