Part 36

Armaan know Khushi feel headache when she hold her head. He make her sit and bring glucose water glass near to her lips. Khushi didn't open her eyes and drink it with closed eyes, after that he lay her down. All are silent. After few minutes Khushi feel better then she open her eyes and sit with Arnav's help. 

Armaan look at her because he is somewhere scared by seeing her condition.

Before anyone ask Khushi said "bhaiya I am hungry, can we eat."

Armaan nodded his head because words are not coming from his mouth.

Khushi ask him to carry her down. He fulfill her wish. All sit on dinning table to eat, kids already have their food.

Khushi eating her food and think about her dream.

Flashback

Khushi is tensed about tomorrow function where she will be crowned as Queen which she never want because that is her bhaiya's right to sit on throne after their dad. She subconsciously reached to old temple. 

Khushi saw the temple so she went their and sit on stairs for few minutes then went inside.

Khushi to God "I don't know what you decide but I can't let bhaiya know about his birth's truth. If truth come out I know bhaiya will blame himself for whatever happened with our family and I can't let that happen."

Khushi put her hand on her stomach and said "my baby (emotionally). Don't think Mumma didn't love you. Mumma love you so much that she can give her life for you but I am helpless to protect you. I can't let the truth come out that bhaiya is not Malik for that I have to give my baby in return but this is your Mumma's promise that you have special place in Mumma's heart and life. Can you forgive your Mumma to choose her brother over you."

Tears are flowing because she is going to scarifice her baby to keep truth in dark.

Khushi know very well that only Malik blood can ascended throne and if non Malik try then he or she can't that is the reason they can't take over the throne. That is boon till now but now it become crushed to their family because this will bring her bhaiya's truth of not her parents' child come out which neither her parents want nor she. 

Thinking all this she lost her concious due to stress.

Khushi fall down then she saw she is standing infront of a door. She open the door and went inside which is same as she thought to make her baby's room which make her more sad then she hear a voice "if you love him so much why you are scarifice him for your brother."

Khushi turn and saw a woman standing behind her.

Khushi "who are you."

Woman "ma"

Khushi "ma"

Ma "yes ma whom you pray everyday for your family well-being."

Khushi look at her with tear strain face.

Ma "Khushi don't kill your baby."

Khushi "I don't want to do this but I don't know other than this to protect the truth from all. Being a ma can't you do something so that I don't need to choose between my bhaiya and my baby."

Ma smile which irritate Khushi and make her angry too.

Khushi shouted "you are smiling and here I am dying with each passing second that I need to choose between my bhaiya and my baby. I hate you "

Khushi turn to go then she hear another voice which force her turn.

That voice is of Lord Shiva their Kula Dev who come and stand beside ma Parvathi.