Part 41

Hearing their Dad Armaan and Adavya look at their wife who come and stand beside their respective partner. No one understand how all this happened but Khushi's Nana, Nani, Mama, Mami and uncle K along with her brothers and husband are emotional to see them like this.

First Armaan and Saanvi took blessings from their parents.

Mom "may God keep you happy and healthy. Your love grow with every passing day."

Dad look at his children and know they are emotional so he said "may God give you strength to take care of my daughter along with her children. Armaan mark my words you all have your plate full for your whole life."

Armaan look at him and smile because he know what he is trying to do.

Armaan "Dad not us but Khushi and Arnav plate full. I am Mama so I will spoil them and let their parents handle them."

Khushi look at her bhaiya then said "fine with me because I will teach my babies to do potty and susu on you when you pick them." 

All look at her then uncle K said "Khushi you no need to teach them because they are your babies they know where they need to do potty and susu." Both friends look at eachother then start laughing.

Mom "is there anything which we are missing Kabir."

Dad after controlling his laugh said "Akansha Kabeer is victim in this. Whenever I took Khushi for walk he join us. Because of Khushi's health issues we try to use diaper minimum that is why I never use diaper when she is with me instead I always carried spare clothes for her with me."

Uncle K "and you know bhabhi whenever I pick her she will do either susu or potty on me. Then I stop carrying her but she is really something which I can't understand. She start crying to come to me and you know why because she want to do susu or potty on me."

Dad laugh then uncle K said "shut up bir. Do you think it is funny."

Dad "it is funny for me because she will complete her work and return to me to get clean herself."

Khushi "simple Dad because I am intelligent to not dirty your clothes. And in similar way my babies are also intelligent."

All look at her then Dad kissed her forehead and said "sure my baby. Let them do hardwork to take care of my grandchildren."

Dad side hug her  which make all the occupants emotional because till now no one understand this father-daughter.

Dad to Khushi's Nana and Nani "I am sorry because of me you have to be away from your daughter."

Mom "Kabir."

Dad "I am saying truth Akansha and now I can understand them very well because I am also father of a daughter."

Nani " we are also sorry for behaving like that with you."

Mama "let past be past."

Dad "Armaan and Adavya I am giving you my daughter's responsibility to you. Please take care of her. Yes it is true I love her more than both of you even more than Akansha or myself. Kayu beta you also take good care of you too. Don't be sad because death is the ultimate truth of life. We can't stop it but I wish I can delay it for some more years."

Khushi is blinking her eyes to stop tears which everyone saw. Khushi hug her father and try to stop herself from crying.

Dad "never forget my teaching Kayu because what I taught you make difference between you and your brothers."

He turn to his sons and said "I didn't choose Khushi"

Khushi "Dad" she try to stop her Dad from saying the truth which he is try to tell.