Part 52

When they reached Mumbai. Advaya, Khushi, Arnav and Dada ji in one car and others are in other car. Arnav is driving car whereas Dada ji occupied passenger seat, leaving Adavya and Khushi on backseat. 

Adavya tie cloth on Khushi's eyes. Khushi become shocked so she ask "Big B what are you doing." 

Adavya "surprise kiddo surprise and this time I am not allowing you to spoil my surprise so" with that he tied her hands also with his handkerchief.

Khushi "Dadu look what he did." By showing her hand.

Dadu "I can't help you Khushi beta because this is between both you brother and sister. And Arnav is also not going to help you, right Arnav."

Arnav didn't said anything then Khushi said "I will took my revenge from all of you."

Khushi felt car stop but no one get down from car then she feel straw near her mouth but she turn other side then Arnav ask "Kaya for babies and your health drink this and this is coconut water. Wait for sometime you will know your surprise, please."

Khushi open her mouth then drink it and got to know that Arnav said right it is coconut water.

When they reached Shantivan (because once Dada ji cured he renamed Raizada Mansion as Shantivan again. He know why his wife choosen this particular name) Adavya ask Arnav to carry Khushi in his arms. Arnav pick Khushi in his arms then Khushi got to know that they are in Shantivan because Rose, Jasmine and Lily mixed fragrance is what welcome first when they entered into Shantivan.

Because these are the Khushi's favourite flower which is grown by Arnav and taken care by him too. When they were children Khushi always ask her Dad to grow roses in their garden because Lily and Jasmine are already planted but Rose are not their. But her Arnav fulfilled her wish.

Arnav carried her to different directions from their bedroom which confused her but before she ask she hear kids voice who welcomed her with two questions one is how are you Bua/Chachi/Mami? and second question is how are our babies?

Before Khushi answer then Arnav said "all are fine." He is walking while answering. He make her stand on her feet then open her hands and eyes.

Khushi saw the surrounding to see a huge bedroom which have all kind of things which she needed.

Adavya "do you like your surprise Khushi and come let me show you your bathroom."

With that he took her to other side where she enter into the bathroom to see it is not bathroom but indoor swimming pool inside her bathroom. She bend down to touch floor then Armaan stop her.

Armaan "flooring is done by keeping your pregnancy in mind so that their is nothing to worry. This bathroom has other door too which is connected to your wardrobe. You can go to your wardrobe from bathroom as well as your bedroom. Before you ask what is the need to do this then you should know this is not mine or Dada ji decision but this is mutual decision of all of us. Everything in this room has joint decision of all of us. Now come with me, their is another surprise for you too."

After that he took her to dinning hall and from their he went from their by crossing kitchen. Khushi saw a big dinning hall where 100 people can eat together on dinning table because dinning table is of round shape. Khushi eyes shine by seeing this arrangement but how can Gauri leave her without teasing her.

Gauri "Khushi this is dinning seating arrangement for Raizada, Malik, Singhania and Gupta but do you know interesting part of it."

Khushi look at her confusion then Gauri said "outer part of dinning table have elders seat but inner part of the dinning table have seating arrangement for kids along with you because you all make us run behind you all. One more thing both side entries are occupied by Daee ma, Ratna aunty, Anjali and me that means none of you come out without completing your food. Now we will see how you all can run."

Hearing her Khushi and kids look towards dinning table then to elder because they know what she is saying true.

All are seeing Khushi and children faces which are open with shock.

Anjali then said "Khushi on right is our house and on left side is Malik house but you know interesting part backside is Singhania house which your Nana ji purchased recently. And that is also connected to this dinning hall with Malik and Raizada's houses."

Khushi ask Anjali "where is Gupta house entry in this Anjali Di." Sarcasm in her voice is felt by elders but none said anything.

Khushi again look at dinning table then left to her new bedroom. After closing door she mummers "what they think they can stop me Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. No I will show who I am." With that she went to take bath but stop. 

All laugh after Khushi left but children got angry on them then left with thinking face.

Shyam "I can't believe you both are so cunning. What is the need to said all this to her."

Gauri "relax Shyam Bhai we are try to lighten the atmosphere."

Adavya "Gauri you are saying lighten the atmosphere or you want to say lighten the nuclear boom."

Armaan look at his face then said "means." Left incomplete sentence by rising his eyebrows.

Arnav "means pranks happening."

By this three (Armaan, Adavya and Arnav) start laughing.

All look at them but three look at each other then Adavya "all the best Arnav because you will be her first prey. After all you are going to sleep with her."

Arnav "let see who will be her first prey bro."

After this they left leaving other with smiling face except Lavanya which is seen by Daee ma and Payal. But both didn't bother much about this.

After that day and night are passed with many pranks with Khushi and her team which include kids, Shyam and Arnav but none know about this that Shyam and Arnav joined hands with Khushi and her team. That doesn't mean they are saved from pranks because they have their own share of pranks by Khushi and children. Their is laughter in all of their house. Sometime they got irritated by the pranks but laughter of the others make them happy because when one become target other laugh at him/her too. But one thing no one got to know that Lavanya never be their target because she always fall in their pranks due to others. Payal, Daee ma and Lavanya didn't know that Khushi also know about Lavanya jealousy that is why she never target her.

Time is flowing with its own speed. 

One side Khushi and her team pranks which bring colours in their life. Other side Armaan, Adavya and Arnav put their sources to find that girl.

One thing is unknown to all that Armaan keep Maha Mrityunjay mantra chanting at Sheesh Mahal till one year not complete for Khushi and her babies. He strictly prohibited all in Sheesh Mahal to tell this to anyone else including Damodar Kaka and Pawan. Apart from this he make visit to all 12 Jyotirlinga darshan barefoot with only one wish that is keep Khushi and her 4 children happy, healthy and long life.