Part 3

In OT the doctor is saving a life of the person on operation table, whereas outside the OT 2 soul is praying to God to save their angle. There are something going which is not known to others but will surely affect the life of many people in future.

The OT door open doctors come out and saw that 2 old people is sitting on a bench outside the OT. One doctor move to them ask who they are, Dadu come back to his sense. He asks "how is our angle".

Doctor thought that he is talking about the person who is in the OT. but still want to confirm ask "Who are you and whom you are asking?"

Before Dadu reply to his question a police officer in uniform come to them and ask the doctor "How is she."

Senior doctor come and said "thanks to you that you bring her on time so there is chance to save her otherwise chance to save her become very low. And you got her ID through which we got to know her blood group it saves our time as well her life. But her condition is still not good we kept her in induced coma to her better recovery. But I must say she is really a fighter she did not give up when we almost give up on her she is back." and smile with it

Dadu ask "what do you mean."

Now doctors and police officer turn to them. Police officer ask "who are you."

"I am Khushi's Dadu and she is her Daee maa. Now please tell us what happen to her"

"Oh. She is really is very kind soul. There is a major accident happen on the highway. An oil tanker is hit by a car. The truck driver and his helper left the truck immediately along with a couple sitting in the car but a girl left in the car by couple. When they realised it was too late to turn and save their daughter. But they try to reach. The truck driver grabs them to save them but your granddaughter saves the girl who is crying. She is saved but the explosion is so big that she is thrown to about some meter away, still she saves the girl by taking major impact of the fall. This happened near the construction of railway line which caused major injury to her. " Officer said

"Because of this she has some broken ribs, fracture in her leg, few major injuries mainly in her head which is quite serious. I am warning you that after she gain conscious, she should not be left alone for a second not even while she is sleeping" Senior doctor said to the old people

They nodded their head. Doctor left from them by saying that "she will shift to ICU in a few minutes ask the nurse she will let you know when you can see."

"I know this is not the time to talk about it but can you do the formalities so that we can process the case further. It is clear cut accident case but there are formalities to do. If and only if you are ready for this. I know it is difficult but we must this. And one more thing the couple want to thanks to her personally. They want to meet you." Police officer said

"OK." Dadu said

They must wait to see their angle

They met with the couple. They are happy that their daughter is fine and told them that daughter is very precious gem never lose it. The couple left from hospital because they got discharge their daughter, she has minor cuts on her hand and forehead.

The nurse calls them and told them they can see her. They are so happy to know that, when they enter in the room. Daee Ma start crying by seeing her like this, Dadu condition in not different he has tear in his eye. He said that "our angle is fine and when she saw you crying like that, she will definitely tease you by saying that you are horrible, you are scaring me, you are a witch or ghost, etc."

Daee Ma caressing her hair while Dadu held her hand which is free from any kind of tube.

Like this the whole day passes but both is in their place near to their angel, when doctor come in the evening to check on her, he asked them to take rest due to the age. But they decline with politeness. Doctor insists to them at least they have the dinner by saying if they are no take proper care of themselves than how can they take care of their granddaughter when she is discharge from hospital. She should be on bed rest for at least for 6-8 weeks due to her condition.

At last, they have gone to hospital canteen to take their meal but they did not like the menu so they move to nearby restaurant for their dinner. After completing their dinner, they move to hospital when he get phone call, he excuses himself to attend it. "Yes" he said.

"I am fine no need to be worried about me u take care of yourselves and other also." by saying this he cut the call

He is feeling guilty but had no time for all this. This is the time for praying the life of my angel and to take care of her. By turning he saw Daee Ma is not there. By not seeing her he moves to hospital and saw that she is there with their angel but which he notices is that she is silently crying. He moves toward her and put his hand on her shoulder asking what is the matter. Daee Ma say "when she asks me to come to Delhi, I should not allowed her to come then she is not here".

Dadu said "God is planned everything for us may be something which is planned for all of us in this which we don't know now but in future we will know. So, stop blaming yourself because destiny find way to complete what it wants. Let us prayer for her well-being and you know she is strong child so nothing is happened. Doctor said and you must take care of ourselves so you can take care of her while she discharges from hospital. We both know how she is so we have to be more careful with her."

Whereas Khushi is in another world.

Khushi "I am running to my family but they are moving back with a speed like someone is snatching them from me. I shout them to stop but they are not stopping. I don't know what happen but they vanish in the dark but then I saw a light of hope." I open my eye to see that the two most important person of my life is sitting near me than I got what happen how I landed her. I was coming from hospital when I saw that there is an accident happen but a little girl about of age five year is crying in the car then I saw that there is oil container which is ready to exploded. I do not know I saw my past in it then I run with all my energy to her I broke the car window and pick her. Run to protect the girl and herself but oil tanker is exploded due to this she is thrown. Her subconscious reacts quick and her body react to it so she moves her body like that when she hit the ground, she will take the effect. She knows that the girl cannot take it she will die but there is a chance for her not for five-year-old girl. That is the last thing which she knew.

But she does not know how long she is out.

Like this new day come with shinning sun in the sky with some good news for them and many more.

She moves her finger because her vocal cord is not working. By feeling the movement of something in her hand Daee Ma open her eye and said "Khush bhaiya Khushi"

By listening Daee Ma voice Dadu look at her and her angel then move to the door shout for doctor. By listening to this the nurse at the counter called the doctor. Doctors rush to her ward. They move Daee Ma and Dadu to check her. By checking her the senior doctor said "that nothing is serious but her vocal cord is little damage that is the reason she is not able to speak. It may take time for her to speak because when she falls her throat get in contact with something so that is why. She will be fine with her recovery. But we need to do CT Scan and MRI once again to know there is nothing wrong with her." Doctor told nurse to help her in drinking water after 15-20 minutes. The nurse made her drink water from a straw so it is easy for her but they did not give enough water to her.

Dadu ask "how long she has to stay in the hospital"

Doctor said "she has to stay in the hospital till she need not to use the oxygen mask to breath. When she starts breathing naturally than we will discharge her. But still, you must take special care I will tell you when she is ready to discharge by seeing her condition. For the time being she is one liquid diet do not let her drink more than two to three sip at a time use straw for next two days. Her gaining the conscious with in twenty-four hours is miracle itself. Even though we put her in induce coma. So be patience she will recover soon" by saying that doctor go from there not before giving some instruction to the nurse.