Part 37

Doctor come with Khushi's reports. He told them she is pregnant and her BP is low so make sure she eat healthy food as well as make sure she stay in stress-free environment.

After telling all this he left then Dadu call Daee ma "Gayatri come back now because Khushi need you."

Daee ma "what happened. She is ok bhaiya."

Dadu "yes she is ok but she need you because she is going to be mother soon."

Arnav ask Dadu to give him phone, he give phone to Arnav then Arnav said "Daee ma no one can handle her except you please come back. I will send car for you."

Daee ma has happy tears and said "no need to send car I will be there for her birthday. I am coming and don't tell her."

After that she disconnected phone. HP and her wife who went with her ask what happened then Daee ma told them about Khushi being pregnant then they all went inside temple and pray for Khushi and her children. 

After that they are getting ready to go back.

Whereas in Sheesh Mahal Khushi listen their talk who is coming with boys.

Khushi stand in front of Dadu and Arnav by putting her hand on her hips.

Khushi "you don't love me that you ask Daee ma to come. Now that Hitler will not leave me in peace." 

Arman said "Khushi baccha don't say this."

Khushi is happy inside that Daee ma is coming back but she can't tell other so she said "bhaiya you don't know her."

Arman "I know her and you too. I am happy she is coming because she is the only one whom you can't blackmail."

Khushi "that is the problem that I can't blackmail her."

Arnav and Adavya laughing by hearing her words. Khushi "bhaiya look they are laughing on me."

Arman "that is why we call her. Your pregnancy is not tough for you but it is tough for all of us. And one more reason for us to call her that she take care of you from childhood so she has right to be with you in this period."

Khushi "bhaiya she will not let me eat food of my choice."

Shyam come and side hug her to say in her ears "Khushi eat whatever she ask then I will take you out secretly to eat what you want."

Khushi smile then Anjali said "no Shyam ji she will eat not from outside. Khushi just tell us what you want to eat we will make it at home. We are enough to cook food for you."

Khushi and Shyam look at her open mouth then Shyam mummers "not only Daee ma but with your pregnancy news Khushi Hitler soul capture all of them."

Khushi look at him then others. She is happy to know that all her family is together but how can she let others know what she is think.

Saanvi "ok leave that before she start crying." With that Khushi got idea and Arman know that.

Arman "Saanvi why are you giving her idea."

Saanvi like what then they hear Khushi crying. Arman give her look like this is what I am saying.

Boys run to Khushi and consoling her. Arav said "hey why are you making Mami sad. If Mami sad then our sister will become sad so from now no one make her sad. Come Mami we will go have icecream party."

Khushi is dancing in her mind and went with boys to have icecream party.

Arman "let's sit and talk."

All sit then Arman said "Mrs. Ratna Raizada I know you don't like my sister Khushi but I request you to not think of harming her and her babies in anyway otherwise I don't know what I will do. I am not threatening you but I am warning you to not think bad about her."