Part 14

Khushi "leave it you and your dreams. Dadu please co-operate with me for your treatment. I want you to meet bhaiya when he come to meet me after punishing my family's murderer. For me you must get well soon and we will help you in this. Dadu when you feel tired and want to sleep you move your eyes three times from left to right. Dadu, we need to put eyes cover on your eyes till they start blinking, otherwise it will damage your eye sight. Now sleep we will talk tomorrow." By saying he put eyes cover on his eyes to make him sleep.

Arnav and Khushi had their dinner then drink milk which is send by Daee maa. They talk randomly and romancing with the intention if Dadu is awake he will know how happy they are which will make him happy.

Arnav, Khushi, and Dada ji sleep but no one know what other is thinking. Whereas in Shantivan no one had dinner because of the shock they received today but what they do not know that it is starting not end.

Next morning all woke up without having knowledge that their life is going to change because of Dada ji's one decision.

Sakshi come to kitchen to tell HP what Sheetal and she want for breakfast. She saw Daee Ma is cooking food. Daee Ma saw her but did not bother about her. Sakshi run to Ratna's room to tell what she saw. Ratna and Arvind come there and saw Daee Ma keeping breakfast in tiffin then place it into bag.

Daee Ma "Hari Parkash take this breakfast to hospital for them. I keep black coffee for both."

HP "Daee Ma they can come home to freshen up then leave after having breakfast."

Daee Ma "she will not come leaving bhaiya their and Arnav won't come when she is in hospital. You take this to them and I keep your breakfast too, eat your breakfast."

HP nodded and went to hospital. Daee Ma went to her room after taking her breakfast.

Arvind ask them to cook breakfast because now HP is not here to cook. All come down one by one then it's decided to that Lavanya, Nandini and Payal cook food for all.

Breakfast got ready after sometime then they have their breakfast. Men left for office, children to school and women sit to have gossiping about what happened yesterday

Arvind is distributed about yesterday happening and Arnav behaviour said something is not right. In office today first time he shouted on Shyam for not working properly which is great insult for him.

In hospital Chinmay come to meet Dada ji and saw Khushi talking to him. He did not find Arnav in the room. Dada ji saw him but Khushi did not notice him till he makes his presence notice by Khushi. Khushi frown by seeing new face.

Chinmay understand her look so he introduced himself "Khushi beta I am your Dada ji's lawyer Chinmay Mathur and I am here for reason that is his will."

Khushi looks at her Dadu then Chinmay, she asks "what will."

Chinmay "Mr Ranbir Singh Raizada whom I call Chacha ji made his will in which he chooses his heir who is the owner of his movable and immovable all kinds of properties."

Khushi "but why you are here. You should go to Shantivan to read this will to Raizada."

Chinmay "Khushi beta you know his background from where he is and who he is."

Khushi nodded.

Chinmay "he made his will on your name that make you owner of everything which is his. After knowing his condition from Daee Ma I thought to let you know about this. You need to sign some legal papers and I need to send notice to Raizada group board of directors for board meeting to tell others that now you are the signing authority. Khushi, I know you are not interested in all this but you cannot your Dadu's hard work waste. Please think about it I got papers ready by afternoon for your sign. After your signature and done with legal formalities, I will read his will to his family too."