Part 54

After Arnav left Adavya also left when Saanvi come. Saanvi feed both of them then they talk about Khushi and kids pranks. They laugh remembering them but Khushi start yawning so Saanvi ask her lay beside Gauri. Khushi sleep with his bhabhi Gauri who is sitting beside and running her hand on her head.

Saanvi ask "Gauri what happened you all look stressed."

Gauri "Di when I was rushed to hospital, Khushi saw me injured and unconscious. She fainted after seeing me like this, if that nurse didn't hold her on time we can't imagine what would happened."

Saanvi's become shocked to hear this incident as well as sacred to imagine about what would happened if nurse didn't hold her.

Gauri "we have to be cautioned around her because stress is not good for her, she is carrying quads."

Saanvi "Gauri you stay with her. I will handle kids and I think we should tell about this incident to others too."

Gauri "let bhai, Adavya and Arnav decide about this."

Saanvi left after that to take care of household works but no one knows what future store for them. Khushi is sleeping whereas Gauri is reading a book sitting beside to divert from today's incident, she feel little disoriented because of the pain in her body. Doctor already prescribed her pain reliever but she didn't take because they make her sleep which she didn't want in present condition of both of them.

In Adavya's study Arnav told them the incident happened in hospital. Arnav got to know that her brothers found that woman whom they are searching for long time. They told him about her condition then they decide that they will not tell Khushi about this.

They don't know the meaning of what her Dad said to her that history is going to repeat. After talking for sometime Arnav went to Shantivan to take care of works which need his attention. 

Anjali who just come after meeting with client. 

Anjali "chote you are here at this time."

Arnav "Di, Gauri bhabhi met with accident so we come back with her. Khushi slept in Adavya bro and Gauri bhabhi room, so I let her sleep there till I check with the presentation which you prepared for client meeting."

Anjali "no need to do that because I am coming from meeting with the same client. He liked our presentation and ready to signed the contract. I ask Shyam ji to prepare contract, tomorrow afternoon he will come to meet you then you can signed the contract with him."

Arnav nodded his head then both siblings went to their respective room to freshen up. 

Lavanya who is at home due to menstrual cramps saw all this and her jealousy increased with the intention to hurt Khushi and her babies so that all will feel pain.

Lavanya in her room "Khushi I will make sure you feel what pain is" but what she didn't know that no one knows what pain Khushi endure for their happiness.

Lavanya did not like Khushi getting attention just like few months ago Anjali and Ratna had feeling for her.

All got to know what happened today with Gauri but no one knows what would happened if nurse did not timely hold Khushi. Daee ma got to know about Khushi is with Gauri from Saanvi so she ask no one distrub them by going to Malik resident. Except Gauri and Khushi all eat with rest, Dadi send food for them with HP. Khushi eat less because she feel vomiting so Gauri ask HP to get mixed fruits juice for her with half of lemon and pinch of black salt.

HP bring it which she drank then she feel better.

Khushi "bhabhi how did your accident happened."

Gauri told her everything then she feel relaxed. After sometime she feel sleepy so Gauri ask her to go to her room. She didn't told Khushi about the decision to make her stay at home till her delivery.