Part 12

Arvind is scared because today what he saw in his son's eyes in nothing but hate for them. He knows Arnav was closed to his Dada ji very much. Ranbir Singh Raizada have other grandchildren but Arnav is the one whom he loves most among all and Arnav also love him.

Ratna "I cannot understand why he is bringing Anjali always; she is his elder sister but he never cares for her."

Dadi "like grandfather like grandson."

Arvind head snap towards his mother. Arvind thought "Ma is saying right Arnav is like Papa not in behaviour but attitude that is why Papa never opposed his suggestion. Ma we not only lost Papa but Arnav too."

Arvind "Vicky get our discharge papers ready we are leaving now to home."

Ratna "doctor said you all to stay here till tomorrow morning."

Arvind "Akash go with him and do the formalities. And Ratna I know what I am doing but for you to know that what Arnav said before going is something serious which no one should take lightly. I do not know whom about he is taking but Ma said right he is like Papa not only to get diabetes. All of us never paid attention to that Papa and Arnav both are diabetic which is not because of genetic defect then why both had, no one else had."

Dadi "what rubbish you are talking Arvind."

Arvind "Ma because of your one decision we lost Papa and Arnav. You know Ma Papa's heir is also like him for sure. Ma I can bet on my life that Arnav will bring someone who will show us what hell is on earth for sure."

Anjali "Papa what happen to you."

Arvind looks at his brother who know what he is thinking.

They left for home without any more words.

Whereas Arnav reach hospital to saw Khushi, Daee maa, HP and OP are sitting on two different benches outside the ICU.

Khushi feels him and turn to see him standing few feet away from her. Arnav come and hug her.

Aman who come after Arnav call him to talk about Dada ji is in hospital. Arnav saw Aman.

Arnav "Aman take Daee Ma with you to your home because tonight Khushi and I stay in hospital which left her alone at home."

Aman nodded because he knows Arnav. When Daee Ma is going to say something.

Khushi said "Daee Ma you go with Aman Bhai and we will tell you about his condition." She nodded because she knows Arnav and Khushi both are stubborn to listen anything when they make up their minds so she left with Aman.

Now Arnav turn to Prakash's brothers and said "you go home and clean the room for Daee Ma on ground floor. She is important to me as much as Dada ji important so you know which room I want and what I want."

Both nodded their head then Arnav said "if anyone ask tell them I ask to do and do not give them any details. I will call you when Dada ji wake up." They ask for food which both rejected by saying they will have something from canteen. Prakash's brothers left.

Arnav sit with Khushi and hold her hand which is cold.

Arnav "Khushi you need to be strong not for yourself only but for Daee maa, Dada ji and me also. If you break down like this then who will give us strength. Look how your hand are cold."

Khushi put her head on his shoulder and said "I am scare to lose him Aru. I lost Mom, Dad and Big B."

Arnav "I cannot say that Khushi nothing happened to him because I am not God who know what future store for us but I know one thing we together face all this. We will pray for him."