Part 24

All have shocked expression but Arvind is proud on his son.

Vicky "uncle you are kidding that Arnav is ASR."

Arvind has smile on his face.

Vicky "how can our Arnav is ASR. ASR is devil but our Arnav is." He can't understand what word he used.

Sheetal and her mother also shocked as well as scared after knowing this.

Arnav who just enter into house hear what Vicky said.

Arnav "you are right Vicky bhaiya ASR is devil and that is me. (He turn to his father) Papa how do you know about Khushi's brother I will not ask but I have request please don't talk about Big B being alive to Khushi and same for others."

Arnav has arm sling on his right hand. Rajveer is first to ask him "Arnav what happened to your hand."

Arnav "it just minor injury. I am going to my room to freshen up and Daee ma call me when lunch is ready. Khushi may not come for lunch. (He went to Dada ji and said) I see that you are improving, it's good to see improvement. Dada ji get well soon because we need your help to save ourselves from your dearest angel Khushi. You don't know what is waiting for us."

Arnav hear "Aru who is waiting for for us and when did you come."

Arnav had his back towards main door so he didn't saw Khushi coming inside. Khushi who just enter into house saw Arnav kneeling down infront of Dada ji has back towards her.

Arnav "oh God she come now only you can save me from her." His whisper is hear by people near to him. He turn towards her then Khushi saw sling in his right arm. 

Khushi rise her eyebrows in questioning manners.

Arnav is nervous but hide it well and said "hey Khushi you come."

Khushi "yes I come and enlightened me how did you get banged in your hand." She folded her hands infront of her chest.

Arnav mentally hit his forehead by calling her Khushi in his nervousness. Arnav rubbing his neck which is his habit when he is nervous about something know by Khushi.

Arnav "Kaya I"

Khushi "yes I next."

Arnav closed his eyes and said "I got hurt on duty. My right hand is fracture."

Khushi complete his sentence "and you remove your plaster so that I don't know you had fracture in your hand."

Arnav nodded his head like good boy who is accepting his mistake by bobbing his head innocently.

Khushi smile and slap on his back. By this Arnav know she is not angry otherwise she will not slap him on his back.

Khushi "Mr Arnav Singh Raizada come with me to hospital so that doctor again do plaster on your hand." Arnav make faces.

Khushi "don't make faces otherwise I will give you dad's herbal medicine."

Arnav shouted "no" all closed their ears.

Khushi "are you trying to make me deaf."

Arnav nodded no.

Arvind ask "Khushi where were you in the morning beta."

Khushi turn to see him and said "their is emergency in hospital so I went their, anything else."

Khushi hold Arnav's hand and took him to their room by saying she need time of her husband. After Arnav and Khushi went to their room, in hall all sit in silence with different thoughts. In Arnav's room.

Arnav "I got to know about what you are planning and I am sure he will not allow you to do this Khushi. So stop thinking about them, we are enough for them."

Khushi "Aru I never stop you both from doing anything specially bhaiya. Bhaiya left me in Dadu care and till now he never come infront of me. He come to see me in hospital when I was unconscious did I ask anything from him, no."

Arnav cut her and ask "Khushi do you think all this is easy for him, no all this is not easy for him. He keep you away from him for your safety, please Khushi don't be angry with him."

Khushi start laughing by hearing him but her laugh is painful which is feel by all.

Khushi "it is easy for me that few days back I lost my parents and Big B then he left me in Dadu care to never come infront of me till now. He know how much I miss him but he never come to meet me because he don't want them to know about my whereabouts. Aru you both don't understand what I feel. I am angry with him but I can't hate him. But I will never forgive him to hide about Big B being alive. You also didn't told me."

Arnav is shocked to know Khushi know that Big B is alive.

Arnav hug her because he know that is the only way to make her feel better.

Arnav "Kaya I know you are hurt but I suggest you to let them explain why they hide all this from you. Regarding me I never want to hide truth from you but I got to know about Big B being alive after I know that you are alive in Delhi hospital that day. I confronted bhaiya about you then only I know Big B also alive. We all love you."

Khushi "I know but that doesn't means that I will let you all go like that."

Arnav "we will accept all your punishment on one condition that stay away from them. We will handle them."

Khushi look at him and nodded her head then Arnav ask "Kaya when you know about Big B and how."

Khushi "through hospital records I got to know about Big B."

Arnav said "Kaya leave past in past let's  live present. Please forgive all of us for hiding truth from you but still I ask you to listen then what they want to tell you. Till you are not going anywhere without protection which is arranged by bhaiya for you."

Khushi nodded her head but she will take her revenge without their knowledge.

After freshening up they come down to see all are sitting in hall like statue. Dada ji is not in hall, he is taking rest in his room.

Khushi saw her Nana Nani are sad because of her behaviour but she is scared that truth will come in light which will destroy her family. She promised her mom and dad that truth will never come out at any cost but still their is fear in a corner of her heart which stop her accepting them. After seeing their face today she decides that she will accept them but with her condition so she went their and stand infront of Nishant and Subhadra.

They come out of their thoughts with her movement. Arnav know about them being Khushi's Nana and Nani.

They move their face up to look at her.

Khushi "you want me to accept you as part of my family. Ok I accept you as part of my family."

All become happy to hear but what she said next confused them.

Khushi "I have condition and till you fulfill my condition I will respect this relationship."

Nishant (Nana) "we accept all your conditions."

Khushi "if I ask your whole property than."

Khushi's Mami "you have every right to ask and we will fulfill your wish."

Khushi is happy to hear that. Her mom told her about all of them and she know what her mom told about them is true that they will give all their property for relationship.

Khushi "you not only rejected mom and dad but bhaiya also so my condition is that bhaiya and Big B are elder to me so bhaiya have first right on every then Big B and last I come. If you accept my bhaiya and Big B I will accept you. The day you rejected them I will break every relation with you."