Part 49

Armaan ask Arnav take her to their room. Arnav took Khushi with him to their room.

After they left Adavya ask "bhai what we have to do."

Armaan "Adu this time if I have to fight with my destiny then I will do at any cost but nothing wrong happen to Khushi and her happiness."

Gauri "bhai first we have to find that woman who have Kiana's heart for Khushi's peace."

Armaan take a decision which he didn't said to Adavya and Gauri.

All three went to their room. 

After sometime all come downstairs for breakfast except for Armaan who is on call.

Gauri ask "Khushi what do you want to eat for breakfast."

Before Khushi answer her Adavya said "hey you go prepare breakfast for all. For my baby's babies I will cook delicious food not boring food you cooked everyday."

Khushi, Gauri and Arnav understand that he want to lighten the situation for Khushi.

Gauri "you can cook for her but I will supervisor you to see you don't do any mistake. Come lets go to kitchen." By saying she try to grab his hand but he run to Khushi's side to save himself.

Adavya "do you think I am fool to go with you alone. Na I am not that fool. Once you take me to kitchen you will give me lecture then ask me to not interfere in kitchen work. Let bhai come then I will go to kitchen till go and prepare breakfast for all."

Gauri "I know why you don't want me prepare breakfast for Khushi."

Adavya "really then it's good for everyone."

Armaan who just come their slap him on his head and said "Adavya your are going to make breakfast for Khushi under the supervision of Gauri."

By saying he sat beside Khushi and side hug with kiss on her forehead.

Armaan "Khushi you will tell Gauri what kind of food you want to eat then she will tell Adavya what he need to cook for you and babies."

Adavya look at his brother in shock then he hear Armaan saying "Adu you and I know when it comes to Khushi we both melt like icecream but at the same time we can't take risk about her and babies health so you will cook under Gauri's supervision."

Adavya "bhai why only Gauri."

Armaan "because Gauri and Daee ma are the only smart people whom Khushi can't cheat. Right Khushi."

Khushi make face and seeing her make funny faces all laugh which irritate Khushi before she can say anything Gauri said "can both of you keep quiet for sometime so that Khushi can tell me what kind of food she want to eat."

Khushi murmure which is heard by Armaan and Arnav. Khushi sarcastically said "ya I will tell you what I want to eat so that you can hide them from me."

Hearing her Armaan and Arnav smile.

Note: Sorry for short update. I don't know how long I will take time to update stories. I am telling you reason because I need your prayers. Actually my family is facing crisis where we are fighting against lie. Even after our win our loss is huge but if truth lost this battle against lie then my family will collapse. You can say it is life and death situation. Just pray for my family and loved ones to be strong in this battle without losing hope. My family which includes my parents brother, cousin and other elders (joint family) all lost their peace, appetite and sleep. All elders and youngers are worried about the situation in which we fall due to conspiracy against us. We are fighting against devils who are disguise as human but they are not even close to human except for the body of human which God gave them with any humanity. I feel with every passing second to cruse those ugly devils but I can't. I just pray to God for our win.