Part 4

Nurse saw that Khushi is try to be awake by opening her eyes than nurse said to her you should sleep it will help you to recover. Khushi is slept by the time nurse told her to sleep. Daee Ma is looking at her with worried expression nurse saw her, she put hand on her shoulder and said do not worry she will be fine very soon, she is out of danger with you care and love she will be fine. By saying that nurse left the room. Dadu ask "What happen why are you worry when doctor told us she is out of danger. Nothing is to worry."

Daee Ma said "Bhaiya I am not worry about that but I am worry about her future you know this world is not good for a girl like her whose soul is so innocent. Do not know what happen to her. Today by seeing her on the hospital bed I realised that life and death is not in our hand but in the hand of God. We do not know how long we live and she does not have anyone apart from us. Bhaiya, please find a groom for her so that I can died with peace that after my death someone is there for our angel." She gives a look which Dadu understand very well this time situation is quite serious. He must do something because he knows what Daee Ma said is true.

Dadu said "Don't worry Gayatri (Daee Ma name which only used by Dadu rest called her as Daee ma) I know what I have to do. Do not worry even after our death she has a family to love. You know her husband will love her unconditional. She will forget about us when she is with him."

Daee Ma "You find the groom na. Tell me bhaiya who he is, which family he belongs to, where he ......"

Before Daee Ma ask more question Dadu said "Gayatri break, I will tell you everything so relax. Now listen to me carefully. Do not interrupt me first listen then ask what you want to ask. Ok."

"I select Arnav as her groom. I plan everything. Even I know Arnav will also like her. You know I promise Arnav that I will find the best girl for him. They both are perfect for each other."

Daee Ma "Bhaiya, I know you decided the best for them but you forget about someone else. Don't you thing Khushi won't be happy in that house."

"I know what you are thinking. I know I also worried about her she will never let our Khushi in peace but I have faith in Arnav. He is different from his father and brother. When need arise he is the one who stand against her mother and grandmother to support our Khushi. Do not you think I plan for this also. She is the one who show the mirror to Devyani and Ratna. She will complete my dream which is not completed till now. For the time being now we must be focus on her health then we will decide how we set up a meeting for them to know each other" Dadu said

Daee Ma is still uncertain but she has faith in Arnav and Ranbir Singh Raizada. And most important she have full faith on her Shivji (God Shiva) that he will always be with her Khushi. He will not let any harm come to her.

Like this day turn into night they did not move from the room one is there for sure if Khushi need anything. Dadu order their lunch from hospital canteen and soup for Khushi because she is on liquid diet for few days. Nurse is making sure her oxygen mask will not be taken out for long they are feeding her with the help of small spoon so she did not take much in one go. It is easy for her to drink from. It is not soup exactly but it is a dal without salt or any spices. They are not feeding her more because of her throat condition but still she need something to eat so they are feeding her which is easy to take. Its 8 pm doctor come and ask them to go home and come in the morning. Nurse come with the soup to feed Khushi. By seeing their age doctor insist them to go home because it is not good for them to stay in hospital. After lot of pressurising from doctor they go back to home.

"Princess"

By listening this single word Khushi feel restless but she cannot open her eyes due to medicine effect. But she knows who is there. Only two people call her princess and she know who is this one by the voice. She wants to see him but she cannot. She wants to talk to him but she cannot. She wants to hug him but she cannot. She misses him but she cannot tell him how much she misses him. But she is happy that he come to meet her but she did not know what is going to happen. One thing is sure he will be there for her in every step.