Part 17

Till now all thought she is harmless but they are scared due to her power which she got with Dada ji will. Now is time to show them how harmless she is.

Khushi press Sheetal's neck after that she feel pain in her head. She tries to tell others about her pain but no voice is coming out of her mouth.

Arnav know what she did so he said "Khushi thanks baby for giving rest to my ears."

Khushi smile and said "my pleasure. Sheetal now you can't speak till I want and the pain you feel is also won't go away without my help."

All look at her what she did Daee Ma ask "Khush what you do with her."

Khushi "nothing Daee Ma I used my skills on her."

Khushi comfortable sit on sofa with her hand on sofa arms. She sits like Queen. All look at her when Arnav saw Gupta and Singhania family coming inside. Singhania is Nandani's maternal family which includes her grandmother Subhadra Devi, grandfather Vikrant Singhania, father Raghav Singhania, mother Vanshika Singhania, brother Reyansh and his wife Bhavana who have two son one is Nakul (8 years old) and Krish (4 years old). Khushi knows about Singhania family very well.

Subhadra "Devyani this is the girl who destroy peace of this house."

Khushi "you are absolutely right Mrs Subhadra Devi I am here to snatch peace and happiness from this house. What can you do to stop me, you can do nothing. It is our family matter where relatives are not allowed to advise. It is your granddaughters in law's house and I do not have any hope with you too like your best friend Devyani Raizada. Both of you can do preaching about moral values but applying it in your life is difficult right. You all are guest so behave like good guest do not try to act family."

Singhania, Gupta and Raizada families are shocked to hear this specially elders.

Khushi "Leave that Daee Ma you ask question so let me answer you. Daee Ma I am doctor that to be neurosurgeon. I know most points in human body which I can use to give torture to my enemies without leaving any evidence. Without evidence law cannot do anything right IPS officer Vikram Gupta."

Arnav "Khushi you open all your cards in one go. Do not you think you did mistake."

All look at them who they are.

Khushi "oh my God why did I not think (then she laughed) come on Aru you know me very well I get what I want by hook and crook. People have three Ace cards but I have four Ace with me which I open when time come and no one can stand then. Did I hide my intention about why I am here. No then why are you irritating me. So, tell me who call them I will reward him or her, step out." No one said anything because they are scare of her.

Arnav look at everyone face and saw fear.

Khushi "what no one call them then how they come unannounced like this. Next time take permission from me to call anyone into my house."

She turns to Vicky and said "the training you got during your police training I got all that training from my childhood not by someone useless but by best army officer of Indian army who is none other than my dad who is known for his work and my Mom who happened to be doctor taught me very well. The knowledge you got till now I got that and used it in my childhood to torture people so before going give your sister advise that it is for her own betterment to do as I ask otherwise I will give her and her dearest family the torture which you give to criminals in your police station. And you Singhania if you are big name in business world then I am bigger name than you by becoming my Dadu's heir so enmity with me bring you all on road."

With that she went outside by leaving other with many thoughts and emotions but they saw her coming and pressing Sheetal neck once again the leave by giving her warning look. She went to hospital for one case and ask Arnav to come with their dinner.