Part 11

After reaching hospital he enquires about the accident case. They direct him to the emergency. There his brother Rajveer and Akash are sitting on chair with bandage, Chacha ji is lying on bed. He asks about how they are and where his Papa and Nikhil.

Akash said "they are getting treated in other room because they had some serious injuries. We all are not that seriously injured but Papa's BP shoot up so doctor give him medicine that is why he is resting."

Arnav "how all this happened."

Rajveer "we all as usual driving back home. Suddenly one car hit Papa's car then our car. Nikhil is driving and Papa is sitting behind him, Chacha is sitting on passenger sit and Akash and I drive in another car. When that car hit their car then Papa's car hit our car. People in other are drunk and they are serious."

Akash "after bring them hospital we call you and Vicky (Payal's elder brother). Vicky went to complete the formalities. We did not tell anyone at hospital."

Arnav "I will call HP to tell him we will be late. You both stay here with Chacha ji." By saying he went out to call HP but he saw 15 missed calls from him. He calls him.

HP "Arnav bhaiya do not know what happen to Dada ji, he is not opening his eyes. Om bhaiya and me bring him to hospital. No one at home and doctor is not treating him."

Arnav almost collapsed but regained his strength and ask in which in hospital they are. HP said the hospital name and he know Khushi work in same hospital.

Arnav "HP tell them he is Dr K's grandfather and do not cut call I will put your call hold for second."

Arnav call Khushi who is enjoying her coffee after coming from hospital saw Arnav's call but before she said a word Arnav said "Khushi Dada ji is hospital and doctor is not ready to treat him without family members approval. HP and OP is with. Can you talk to them to start his treatment. It will take time for me to reach."

Khushi is shocked to know Dada ji is in hospital. Arnav put her on conference call with HP.

Arnav "HP what did they said."

HP "they are not ready bhaiya."

Khushi "HP give your phone to doctor." He did that.

Doctor took his phone. Khushi "doctor may I know your name."

Doctor "I am Dr Dhruv Rajput, look mam there is no one from his family who can sign on form to take responsibility."

Khushi "Dr Rajput I am Dr K; he is my grandfather. You start his treatment I am on my way and I took full responsibility."

Doctor said OK and ask the staff to take him in OT.

HP "bhaiya they took him. Bhaiya what should we do."

Khushi "HP you should stay there I will come. Arnav you will come but do not rush, ok."

Khushi told Daee Ma that "Daee Ma I am going to hospital because Dadu is admitted there. You stay here if I need something I will tell you."

Daee Ma "no I will come with you."

Arnav "Khushi, I will join you later. Papa, Chacha and all my brothers had accident. I will come as soon as other come here."

Khushi "do not worry I will handle everything; you just relax first."

Arnav "Do not worry I will be fine once I know he is fine."

Khushi and Daee Ma are coming out of building.

Khushi "how are they."

Arnav "except Papa and Nikhil bhaiya all are not that much injured but for them I need to wait for doctor to come out."