Part 45

After Khushi left Arnav ask "bhaiya what are those keys for."

Armaan said "these keys pass to the kings from generation to generation. But I didn't get why these keys are with her because these keys can't give to anyone before they are crowned."

Adavya "bhai whatever we know about that key didn't make sense."

Armaan look at his brother then his eyes become big in shock.

Armaan "that means Khushi is already crowned by Dad before. Today whatever happened are stage by her."

Dada ji "what are you saying we didn't get anything."

Armaan sat on sofa in shock because his brain is not working.

Adavya and other also sit their to know what he is thinking.

Armaan "Adu."

Adavya understand his brother because he feel the same.

Adavya "why did Dad hide this from us and Khushi she didn't tell us."

Arnav "can you tell me what she did now."

Armaan "this key is to secret treasure which our family hold for generations. Important is that these key can't be given to anyone without King's consent and no one can hold this key apart from King."

Armaan look at Adavya by saying this. Adavya "oh shit Bhai how can we forget that Khushi is close to Dad more than Mom and sometimes they just vanished without telling us where they."

Armaan"I know all this but still I didn't understand what is behind all this. Earlier we thought that Dad did all this to save us but it didn't make sense."

Adavya "and Khushi will not say a word."

Arnav "bhaiya what is this key for and why this is important."

Adavya look at all then said "no one can touch this key. You can try for yourself but that will burn you hand if this key touch you skin."

Arnav want to know whatever they are saying is true or not so he forward his hand to touch the key but someone hold his hand. Arnav saw Khushi is the one who hold his hand."

Khushi "Aru."

Arnav "Khushi I don't believe all this so I thought to check. If you can hold this key even when you are not Queen then why can't I."

Khushi understand what he want. She don't want to tell them truth but she know very well Arnav will not stop till he find the truth and in that process he will hurt himself badly which she can't handle.

Khushi took deep breath and said "I can touch this key because I was crowned as Queen and before you ask why Kaka has. He never touched this key. He keep it safe but didn't touch."

Adavya "princess what is the meaning of your words."

Khushi know she need to clear this, so said "Dada ji crowned Dad but when he got to know about Kusum's planning against Dad he got scared before he do anything in this matter she killed him. Dad know about all this after many year of Dada ji's death so to protect our family legacy he crowned me at the age of 6 which none know except him because he know if anything happened to him then also crown is safe with me then only he gave me the key."

Arnav "than how did this reached to Damodar Kaka."

Khushi "after that night when bhaiya is taking me to hostel he come to meet me then I gave key to him to keep it safe till I come back here. Aru if you have doubt then also never try to touch it. No one touch the key it's not request but order."

Rajveer"Khushi I don't think that key can hurt anyone. It is story built to scared all."

Before anyone do anything Rajveer try to hold the key which hurt his finger and thumb top. They got burn. His painful shout scared all. Khushi ask sandal wood stick. Khushi start rubbing it on stone to make paste. Whereas Rajveer feel unbearable pain which is difficult for him to bear and his shout make all scared. Boys come downstairs hearing his painful cry.

Khushi get ample amount of paste. She put that paste on Rajveer's fingers and thumb which give little relief but not complete. 

Khushi is sad to know he got hurt because she know now what will happen.

Khushi "Raj bro how are you feeling now."

Rajveer look at her scared face then said with painful voice "I am ok Khushi."

Khushi hold his hand and said "I know it is really painful and leave scare too." With sadness.

Papa (Arvind) "all go to their room and rest. Naina beta stay with him and if anything need call us without any delay. Ok."

Naina nodded then everyone left to their room. Boys are sacred to see all this so they are send to their room by Anjali. All went to their room leaving Khushi in distress and no one know what she is thinking. Arnav took her to their room to sleep. All lay down on bed. 

All are tired so their eyes are dropping but 5 souls didn't sleep one is in pain, one is distress, one can't sleep because her love is pain and other two have their own thoughts.

Clock show 15 minutes past 1. One soul silently moving towards outside the house to complete the incomplete work.

Three people move towards their destination whereas no other soul know about them in the house. 

Morning

All wake up and start their day but Rajveer's pain is not reducing. Arnav who come downstairs but when he didn't find Khushi with others. He ask "Dada ji where is Khushi."

Listening him all are shocked because they thought that she is sleeping in her room and here Arnav is asking where she is.

Armaan is scared because he didn't know anything even being elder child of their parents.

Armaan "Arnav Khushi is with you?"

Arnav know what is coming so he nodded his head and said "bhaiya she is with me but when I woke up she is not in room so I thought she is downstairs."

All look here and their to find information about her.

They all search every corner of house including the temple but didn't find her. All are confused to not know about her whereabouts.

They saw her coming inside the house wrapping shawl around her. This is limit of her brothers and husband patience of her ignorance.

Adavya "Khushi where were you." In anger.

Khushi know she can't tell them truth that is why she already know what she need to say.

Khushi "Big B I went out to get medicine for Rajveer bro. Sorry I took so much time because that herb grow near Nepal border which I remember later and I don't want to disturb anyone when I am not sure about the herb's availability so I don't want to tell anyone to get disappoint later "

By showing herbs in her hand.

All look at the herbs which she brought.

Khushi "Naina bhabhi can you bring that stone and sandal wood stick which I gave you last night."

Naina get them as per Khushi's request. Khushi rubbing those herbs with sandal wood stick to make paste. When she is satisfied with her work. She hold Rajveer's hand and put that paste after removing sandal wood paste. First it burn Rajveer's hand which make him shout in pain but later he feel cooling sensation which is giving relief.

Armaan "Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada you are house arrest from this minute. You are not going out without any of us either Arnav, Adavya and me accompany you. It's not your brother request but order. Don't make me cage you in your room with your husband."

After saying that he left follow by Adavya.

Khushi somehow guess something like this is coming but other didn't expect this.

Khushi to Naina "bhabhi make a paste in evening then put on his injuries. Raj bro your injuries will heal soon and now their is no scare too "

By saying this she went to freshen up and Arnav follow her to know where she went.