Part 44

After half and hour Khushi wake up and went to bathroom because presser in her bladder. She come out of bathroom to see Arnav is sitting on sofa near balcony and looking at her. When Arnav saw her coming out of bathroom and sit on bed, he stand up from his place and went to her.

Arnav "Kaya do you want to eat something." He ask because he know very well if he ask how she is then she will remember everything and become more sad.

Khushi nodded her head in no then Arnav ask "Kaya you want to rest in room or want to go downstairs."

Khushi "can we go downstairs."

Arnav nodded and help her to stand on her feet then they went downstairs where all are seated in hall except men who are working in kitchen.

When Nani saw them coming downstairs she said "Khushi and Arnav." To make others know about them.

All look into their direction to see them coming. Kunal who didn't went to kitchen along with Arjun because both didn't want to interfere in their family matter. How much they try they are family friend not family what they thought but truth is something else. For Khushi and her brothers they are brothers from other parents.

Kunal stand up to give Khushi his seat to sit but Khushi went outside to see something which leave other in confusion even Arnav is also confused. Before they think to follow Khushi come inside with a white bunny in her arms.

Khushi is caressing bunny because she accepted truth that her parents never come back to her. She want to divert her mind from the harsh truth of her life went outside because she know Pawan brought him few days back. So she went out in search of him but find him hiding behind flower pot in lawns.

Arnav help her to sit on sofa because her whole focus is on bunny.

Uncle K "Khushi where did you find him."

Khushi "Pawan bring him while coming from Delhi few days back. He found him near highway so he bring him here before any vehicle hurt him."

Nana "Khushi you like him."

Uncle K "do you have any doubts in your mind after seeing her comfortable with him."

Khushi hear the scram in his voice but she care less.

Khushi " Uncle K why I feel you have problem with him."

Uncle K who never like pet said "why will I have problem with him."

Khushi who is caressing bunny's furry body said to bunny "bunny you can make friends anyone here except that old man who is asking questions about you (by pointing finger towards uncle K). His name is Kabeer Malhotra and you should not go near him. I can't trust him with you so never go near to him."

Al hear her including men who come out of kitchen after completing cooking.

Uncle K "Khushi I am telling you don't you dare bring him inside."

Khushi didn't answer him.

Kunal who know about his father's hate towards per ask "Papa is their anything which you didn't tell me."

Uncle K look at him then Khushi who has evil glint in her eyes which clearly said her intention to Kabeer. Kabeer thought before she said anything by adding spices he should tell them truth.

Uncle K "Kunal as you know I don't like pet because they spread shit around house but this Khushi she bring whatever animal she saw roaming. You know once Bir bring her on base near Lucknow, you can't believe what she did."

Uncle K said looking at Khushi who didn't look at him but playing with bunny.

Uncle K continue "she bring leopard baby."

Hearing him all are shocked and look at her but she didn't look at them because she is busy with her new friend

Saying this he went back on that time when his whole unit are almost become dinner of those 4 leopard family who are searching for that baby leopard.

Daee ma know something serious about that so she ask "what happened."

Uncle K said "she is almost 3. That day Bir bring her with him due to some emergency on base. We are working on something important by leaving her with toys in one of the room in that school where we make our base but what we didn't know that little brat went inside the forest in that area. You won't believe it Armaan what we face that day. We are their to hunt that man eating tiger and on other side she bring death at our door. Bir went for patrolling in village."

All are listening him but Khushi is not effected by all this said "uncle K you are such a scared cat that you scared of that little cute cub."

Uncle K "oh hello madam I was not scared of that little cub but those 4 leopard which you bring with you. That day our breath are struck in our throat. She bring that cub my holding his ear."

Arnav "what happened then."

Khushi "nothing I play with him, than Dad come."

Uncle K "is this what you thought. Arnav she is playing with that cub and that cub also play with her but we are struck at our place to see those 4 leopard moving forward and sit near them by making almost circle. They are looking at us and her too. We are not understanding how to save her because we are scared to move our muscles. I don't know how much hours pass, Bir come to base to see the scene. He also stop breathing to see his daughter sitting any playing between those leopard but when he move towards them then those leopard stand up for attack. By God grace Khushi saw him and shouted Dad. She run in his direction. When Bir hug her by picking her in his arms we all are ready to attack but what shock us that all 5 left from their and went inside the forest with harming anyone."

Khushi "because every living creatures understand the gesture of other living creatures. And that is the reason why you hate pets because they remind you of that day. Dad told me your fear."

After that all imagine of that incident when they hear boys are coming. 

Garv "ma I am hungry." To Gauri

After that all had their dinner with boys and Khushi talking.

After dinner Khushi is going to her room when Dadu said "Khush your Damodar Kaka come when you are sleeping and ask us to tell you that he come."

Khushi nodded her head and call him to come to palace because she know all are eyes on her. What she want to do she can't do if all feel suspicious about Kaka's visit. Kaka come in 2 minutes.

Khushi "Kaka."

Before she continue Kaka said "Hukum I come to talk to something important." By seeing all eyes on them.

Khushi and Kaka move aside to talk. Kaka gave her keys and talk something but none know what they are talking.

Before Kaka went from their Khushi ask Kaka to take Pawan too.

After Kaka left Khushi come and stand infront of his brother Armaan. Khushi "bhaiya these keys till now are under my protection. I gave them to Kaka to keep them safe. Now you are King so it's your responsibility to keep them safe. I hope you know about them."

By handing him keys. Armaan saw them and remember them. Khushi nodded her head because she know he know very well how important those keys for them.

Adavya also know about their importance but didn't voice out. After giving keys to him Khushi went to her room.