Part 28

Kunal and Arjun who saw all this from their place. They are too shocked to move because hide to attack their enemies but before they can do anything all are collapsed on group.

Khushi call them that make them come out of their shock.

Khushi "let's go before anyone know about my absence in Mumbai."

Kunal called his father to tell him what he saw but what his father told him is another big shock for him. He run to Khushi who is moving towards car with Arjun.

Kunal "they got to know you are not in Mumbai but here."

Khushi sit in the car back seat and ask them to sit. After they sit with Arjun on backseat with Khushi and Kunal on passenger sit. 

Khushi "drive towards Sheesh Mahal."

After that she closed her eyes but Kunal who is in panic state said "Khushi did you hear what I said."

Khushi ignore him and ask with closed eyes from the person who is driving car "Pawan how much time take to reach Sheesh Mahal."

Pawan who is  son of head of the same tribe said "Hukum with traffic 30 minutes and if their is no traffic we will reach in 10 to 15 minutes."

Khushi "ok." She didn't open her eyes. 

She herself scared to face three Devils at home back in Mumbai.

Arjun and Kunal look at her in surprise that she didn't react to the news Kunal give her but what they don't know that she is thinking how to handle them.

Arjun "Khushi did you hear what Kunal said "

Khushi open her eyes and look at them. She said "Arjun bhaiya I hear what Kunal bhaiya said and Kunal bhaiya what do you think that they will not know about my absence in Mumbai. They know it and one of bhaiya's man call him to inform about what happened few minutes back. I know after reaching Mumbai they will not leave me still I am try to protect you from their wrath. If they got to know about your help they will kill you both."

By listening all three men in car start sweating in fear.

Khushi by seeing their condition said "don't worry I will not tell them about you but you also make sure both of you didn't spills beans."

They nodded and Khushi feel change in air to see Sheesh Mahal gate which is open to let their car enter.

Khushi come out of car to get emotional. She enter into palace with steady steps which make all people who are inside and outside the palace to stop their work.

Khushi call Damodar kaka.

He come out of kitchen to see Princess is in palace. Tears are flowing from his eyes. He come near to her. He is holding himself from touching Khushi who is Royal Princess as well as heir of the crown. He thought he is mere servant then how can he touch Princess.

Khushi who understand his thoughts by reading his facial expressions.

Khushi hold his hand and place on her head then said "Kaka I am Khushi. You can feel it I am Bhoot."

Damodar Kaka bless her and said "you are not Bhoot, you are our Queen."

Khushi "Kaka I don't have much time because I need to go back to Mumbai now. Bhaiya and Big B are already angry on me to come here without their knowledge so I come to point. Kaka get the whole palace clean and renovating for welcoming the daughter-in-laws of Malik. Pawan will help you in everything." By introducing Pawan to Damodar Kaka.

Kaka nodded then Khushi said "Kaka Kusum and her whole family are dead."

Which is biggest shock for everyone.