Part 2

Day passes it turn into weeks and now one and half month pass from the incident of men in kitchen. In this one and half month many things happen secretly but only the person behind those things know rest not even an idea what happen in future because of these secrets. But one thing is which is noted by most of the family member that is the change in the behaviour of Sheetal. Expect two person no one know the reason behind the behavioural change of Sheetal one is her mother and another one is Dadu. She is now taking part of the kitchen work apart from the office, she is spending more time with ladies, Dadu and Arnav. Everyone just shrugged of this. But Dadu take it seriously.

Today is Sunday everyone is in the living room after done with breakfast planning there day. Mr. Ajit Gupta (father of Payal and Vikram) and Mrs. Krishna Devi (wife of Mr. Ajit Gupta and mother of his children) come with their family. They first take blessing from Dadu and sit with the other whereas Vicky, Neeti, Neev and Harshad take blessing from elders.

They are in group doing different things to entertain like elder men with Dadu they are talking about politics, elder ladies along with Sakshi Kapoor (Sheetal's mother) are doing gossips, men are talking about their work, women along with Sheetal talking about new fashion or products in the market and children as usual playing but not in game room rather in lawn with football. They are in watch of everyone whether their parents or grandparents. Everyone hears the ringing of the phone; it calls everyone attention.

"Hello" Dadu said

"What" Dadu said

Everyone only heard what Dadu said and by his face expression it looks like something big happen. Everyone gets tensed by not hearing a single word from Dadu for next few minutes. Then they see Dadu running into the house and heard that he said "I am coming take care"

Everyone runs back even children get scared. They see that Dadu is packing his clothes and ordering someone saying that "I want now. I am coming"

Arvind asks his father "What happen papa"

"I have to go" Dadu said

Manohar snatched his bag and said "Till you won't told what happen we won't let you go"

They hear the slapping sound. Everyone one gets shocked ladies have their hand on their mouth and men are so shocked to react. Dadu snatches his bag and said "Don't ever do this Manohar"

Suddenly Dadu phone start ringing, he said "I am coming" and move from there. He called the driver ask him to take him to airport but everyone is so shock to react.

Rajveer comes first to his sense said that "What happened that Dada ji is so tense and angry. We never saw him to rise his voice but he slaps Chacha ji."

"I can't believe it that he slaps papa" Nikhil said

Manohar said "Something is big happen papa is really tensed. I never saw him this much scare even when he had accident two years back where he almost dies."

"Yes, you are right Manohar, but what has happened he have to tell us we will do something. But now how do we know" Arvind said

"We have to do something bhaiya because I saw the wetness in his eyes. I never saw tears in his eyes. " Manohar said to Arvind

Everyone is so tense that they do not know what they must do.

Dadu board the plane and he is so much afraid of something. The air hostess asks him if he was ok because it look like he will die any moment. He said "I am ok. How much time is left for landing". She told him that we still have one hour. When plane land he is the first one to stand on the door in hurry. That a man said to him "Uncle you have to be patience we will be out in no time till that God is take care of your loved one"

Dadu see to him. The man said that "I don't know what is matter but I got that someone who is dear to you is in need of you"

Door open and he flew out it to the exit of the airport by collecting his luggage in hurry. Call for taxi and hopped in it. Said that Civil hospital.

By reaching civil hospital he asks the receptionist about the patient Khushi Singh the lady said come after 2 pm because this is the lunch time. Listening this he gets so angry that he through her lunch box and shouted that my granddaughter is in this hospital and you are asking me to come after lunch time. By hearing his voice everyone in the hospital staring him. One senior doctor come ask what happen. The lady said that "sir this old man is creating a scene and throw my lunch box too " By hearing this he starts laughing and said "I am creating a scene and what are you doing. I am worried about my granddaughter, asking about her you said come after lunch time. Tell me where is my child otherwise you all must pay price if anything happens to her. TELL ME"

"Sir calm down tell me the name of your granddaughter." Senior doctor said and order the receptionist to find the detail.

He said "Khushi Singh." by hearing the name doctor shocked and asked "the girl age of 23 met with an accident few hours back."

"yes " he said and show her photo to him. "Where is she"

"Her operation is going on in OT 3. Her condition is very serious." Doctor said

"Where is OT 3." Dadu ask

"It's on 2nd floor. Take a left you will see lift 2. It reaches in that section. Turn left there is OT 3." Doctor said

Dadu don't waste time to go to lift and when he reaches at OT 3, he saw that Daee Ma is there. When he reaches to her, put his hand on her shoulder it makes her to know he is there. Her tear is not stop. Dadu shake his head in no.

He sits next to her. No one said a word for some time.

"How did this happen." Dadu ask

"I don't know. I got call from police that she met with an accident. They ask me about her. I told them she is my granddaughter. And I call you. From the time I reach here they did not come out. If anything, happen...."

She could not complete her word and start crying

"Nothing will happen to her; she is an angel." Dadu said

They are staring at the door. They are scared to lose her. Then the door open doctors come out.