Part 48

Day passed with all having their lunch and dinner. Armaan ask all to stay after dinner because he want to talk to them. Because of Khushi they all become one big family. Khushi who is tired because of the stress she is taking which is not known to anyone. Khushi slept when she hit the bed. 

After Khushi slept all sit in living room where Armaan said "you all got to know that I got invitation from Vikram Sehrawat to come for his great grandson's birthday. He not only invite Malik but Raizada too. I have gut feeling he know something about Khushi which none of us know."

Arnav "you are right and bhaiya I don't know if you feel or not but she is stressed because of something which is not known to us."

Armaan "what are you saying." Ask him in shock.

They all are thinking. After discussing sometime about how to take care of Khushi and who is going to that party all left to their room to sleep.

Khushi wake up in the middle of night and look to other side where Arnav is sleeping by holding her hand in his hand. Khushi freed her hand which distrub Arnav sleep. When Arnav relaxed then Khushi get out of bed and went downstairs but what Khushi didn't know that Arnav is already awake when she freed her hand. Arnav want to know what she will be do in the middle of night.

Whereas as Gauri who woke from her sleep because of dream where she saw everything is going away from her. So she thought to went to see children.

She is going to kids room where all kids are sleeping in one big room then her eyes fell on Khushi who is going out silently and Arnav is following her without any noise. 

Gauri follow them. Arnav feel presence of someone behind him, he turn to see Gauri bhabhi.

She ask him through her eyes when Arnav point to Khushi.

Both follow her to see her going towards back. Where she enter into a room. After entering into that room she start touching things kept in that room.

Gauri and Arnav are seeing her from door by hiding themselves.

Khushi "I don't know where your heart is but I will find soon."

She has tears which is not seen by Gauri and Arnav because she is back facing to them but when she clear her tears with her hand they know she is crying.

Gauri move little away from their to call Adavya.

Adavya get confused seeing Gauri's call but he answer the call.

Before he said anything Gauri ask him to come to the back side of palace and bring Armaan bhai too.

Arnav and Gauri saw her roaming her hand on rocking chair then she sit on chair. She start rocking slowly, after few minutes she fall asleep till then Armaan and Adavya also come.

Gauri "bhai I think this time you should act as a father to her not brother. Try to find what is bothering her."

Arnav bring blanket from his room and put on Khushi. After that all sat on floor without noise to wait for her to wake up to know the answer of their questions.

Time skip to morning.

Clock show that it is 20 minutes past 6 am when Khushi open her eyes to see four of them sitting on floor and looking at her. 

Before she said anything Armaan stand up from his place then sit in front of her.

Armaan "bacha won't you share what is bothering you. I will not get angry on hiding things from me and I promise I will do what you want me to do. Please share with me."

Khushi look at them then look towards other side and said "I am worried about future bhaiya."

Armaan "what future."