Part 55

Khushi hear nurse asking doctor about the survival chance of the baby boy. She got to know about her elder's son condition from their talk. After sometime Arnav come there and said about everything including the decision of adopting the baby girl of the woman who had her sister's heart.

Arnav thought Khushi is unconscious but she heard everything in her semi-conscious state then remembered her Dad's words. Doctor call Arnav so he left to meet him.

As per history her family pay price with the death of one female, her husband decided to adopt her child who became their eldest child. She know she has less than 9 hours to find a way to  protect her son because as per history her elder son is in same place as her sister who gave her life to protect her younger sister Khushi. 

She come out of her room to found no one their. She went to the room where her children are kept in NICU. She touches the glass of her elder son box and talk to him.

Khushi "hi Adyah I am your Mumma I know you are strong and I am sorry to give up on you to protect all. Mumma love you so much, she can give her life for you but can't because I need to live for your siblings just like you need to live for your Mumma. Beta don't give up soon, Mumma is going to fight for you life."

With that she put her finger inside hole and touch her son. She left hospital without informing anyone. After sometime everyone got to know she is not in hospital because they saw her leaving hospital which is mysterious for all. Hours pass they didn't get any information of Khushi.

Whereas as Khushi reached to the same temple where she was found unconscious.

Khushi "Dad told me that you will help me. Please help me to find solution so that history will not repeat where elder have to give life to safe younger one. Please save my children."

Khushi after pause said "I come here leaving my children there in Mumbai to find solution to save my Adyah."

Khushi hear voice in her mind that she should be with her children. By hearing that voice she run to go to Mumbai.

Pawan who saw her help her to reached airport.

Whereas in Mumbai all are tensed to not find Khushi.

Khushi reached to hospital to find all are outside hospital and looking for her. She didn't went to them rather she went to her children where she saw her Adyah facing difficulty in breathing. She rushed to him and tears are falling from her eyes.

Khushi "Adyah fight beta for your Mumma, don't punish your Mumma to not save your because your Mumma lost all energy in fighting for everyone and to make everything good in family. You are making me weak beta."

 It's looking like her children hear her words because other two started crying. It seems they are saying Mumma we are also here. Khushi look at her children but she sit beside Adyah's box. Hearing children cry nurse rush their to see Khushi is sitting their with tearful face. One nurse rush to other two and other went inform to family.

After knowing about Khushi is in children's room all come their. Boys are at home but they know that their babies life in danger which anger Yug because he thought God hear his mother wish so he start beating his mother with his small hand by saying "you are very bad. You pray for my babies and Chachi death."

Hearing him all present over their are shocked. They are looking at her with anger (wheather they are servants, children, women or men). Seeing their hate in their eyes she bow down her head 

Krishna (Payal's mother) "I am crusing that day when I bring you in my family as our another daughter. I should not forget whose blood is running in you. Your parent are selfish and being their daughter you are no different than them."

Payal "leave it Ma, what's done is done but now we should pray of our children and Khushi."

After that all pray to God to keep them safe in temple inside Raizada's house.

In hospital Arnav went inside the room to see her crying. Seeing Arnav she said "Aru history is repeating itself, that day Kiana exchange my place and now my baby exchange place to save his siblings."

Now Arnav, Gauri and both brother know about what is the meaning of history repeat itself. They all got scared but other didn't understand which leave them in confusion.

Khushi is sitting there with Arnav on floor but when Arnav ask her to come with him because she is weak after giving birth to their babies. Khushi rejected it by saying "I can't leave him."

Time is moving at its own speed but all find its speed is slow. None of them eat from the time Khushi come to hospital.

Khushi feel something warm around her then she look here and there to see why see have this feeling. Khushi put her finger to touch her baby whose eyes are closed. Khushi feel his body is cold and he didn't breathe.

Khushi shouted "Adyah" 

She is crying and saying "you can't leave Mumma, please don't punish Mumma to not choose you that day."

Doctor rushed their after hearing her shout to see the baby is not breathing.