Part 18

Ratna said "why are you saying this. He is angry let him cool down then everything will be ok and that girl had bad influence on him too."

Arvind laughs which confused her as well as other, he said "Today what he said is true. Every single soul present here are useless without Papa's support. Papa is the only driving force behind all of where that person is Raizada, Gupta, Singhania and Jha. You all can refuse this to save yourself but truth cannot be changed. Did you saw the confidence of Arnav and Khushi they have that power which none of us can achieve that shows how good Khushi's parents are and what they taught their children. I wish I was like Papa rather than like Ma then this day will not come."

Dadi shouted in anger "Arvind I am your Ma do not forget that."

Arvind "yes how can I forget that because you are the root cause of all this in our family. Your ego brings all of us here where my daughter is greedy woman without any self-respect bonus is she is self-centred woman and married to man same like her, my son and wife is nothing like me puppet of your hand but Ma Arnav and Khushi make me so happy that they are King and Queen who will make all of dance on their music. Rajveer, I do not know about others but if you want to see respect in your children's eyes so start working to gain that respect otherwise some day you will be in my place." He left for his room leaving men of the house in deep thought except Shyam.

Subhadra said "do not worry Devi (Devyani's name called by her best friend Subhadra) they will come around soon."

Manohar "no we will not come around because we all will work to get respect from Khushi because if she respects us then Papa also respects us. I am sure our sons are agreeing with me right Akash, Nikhil and Rajveer."

All three said yes together and left to talk to Arvind, leaving others in hall.

Whereas in hospital doctor talk to Arnav to tell him they can take him when they want and tell him so he can arrange male nurse for him who will be with him 24*7. Being one of doctor's grandfather he will get certain privileges. Arnav told him he will tell them after discussing all this with Khushi.

He sits with his Dada ji to keep his mind occupied with happy thoughts. Khushi already told him that they need to make sure his willpower for getting cure is so strong that he fights with his situation. Arnav is telling him Khushi's childhood tales where how she plays pranks on her everyone and how she got away with the help of her brothers. She is soul of her brothers.

Arnav "Dada ji I know you have questions how I know her, who she is and many more but for that you have to get well to ask your questions to her."

Arnav look at his eyes where he saw calmness said "Dada ji I want to share something with you but before that you have to fit and fine. Do not worry it's good thing but I do not know how you react to this for that I will wait to see your reaction. You smile, hug or dance I am waiting for to see you dancing."

Arnav saw his eyes shining in happiness and he know the reason who hug him from back.

Arnav "when will you stop being monkey Kaya."

Khushi "cannot stop it's in my DNA."

Arnav "please spare us with your medical knowledge about DNA of human and monkey connection."

Khushi sits on bed and said "I will not stop what will you do."

Arnav "what can I do except bow down infront of you. Khushi doctors said we can take Dada ji home and he will appoint male nurse for him too. I thought it's good idea because in that way he will have medical help 24*7, yes at home Prakash brothers and all of us can take care but nurse can do better."

Khushi "you are right but my thoughts are different I want family to take care of him. Aru it is our responsibility to take care of him. Parents take care of their children when they cannot express themselves then why cannot children do when their parents need them. If you are not comfortable then we can appoint the male nurse of him."