Part 7

Khushi is sleeping for most of the time because of the medicine. She is eating little bit but doctor give her drips too so that she will not feel weakness. Arnav buy ice cream for her and milk too.

Arnav talk about his life after the accident. Arnav told about his family too. Arnav told her his Dada ji suffering too.

Arnav "Khushi you know Dada ji suffer lot, today he finds peace away from his so-called family with you here. You can understand how much hurt he is."

Khushi questions him through eyes why.

Arnav "Anjali Di got married to Shyam Jija ji who is orphan. All accepted him in our family. Di had run away marriage. When society, friends or relatives point fingers on her character that time it was Dada ji who stand with her like a strong pillar. He faces people to protect Di and Jija ji by saying it is her choice to whom she marries. But you know it was Di who later snatch family from Dada ji."

Khushi looks at him and wait for him to continue.

Arnav "Anjali Di being only girl in my family was reason for her being pampered by all. It all started after Di marriage. Dada ji want Di to start her family but away from us. He was never in favour of making Jija ji as Ghar jamai but Dadi and Mom force him to let them stay in Shantivan. You know what is the reason for Jija ji accept."

Khushi looks at him.

Arnav "he is also greedy like Di to enjoy all the luxury without any effort. Kaya, do you know what is the monthly expenses of Di, Jija ji and others. Di Onan average monthly expenses is more than 25 lakhs. Every month she would by different jewellery sets and designers sarees. Jija ji enjoy all luxurious life at the expenses of Dada ji. Mom and Chachi also spend money like water. Dada ji business almost shut down when he meets you."

Khushi is shocked to know all this.

Arnav "then all this happened. Dada ji ask Di to move out of the house with Jija ji because people are making nasty comments regarding our family. Dada ji said the same to family but Di did big drama by saying Dada ji think her as burden. Dada ji try to make her understand but when that didn't happen, he went to Jija ji to understand but he complains to Di about Dada ji. Di create huge drama after knowing Dada ji talk with Jija ji. When all this happened Dada ji put his foot down by saying Di and Jija ji should leave the house because Di is married and, in our society, married daughter cannot stay in maternal home for long. After hearing this Di start crying."

Arnav eyes are red in anger.

Khushi holds his hand.

Arnav "everyone knows the business is going to shut down because of some bad decision of Papa and Chacha ji. You know what happen after Di drama. Ma support Di and Jija ji by saying to Dada ji that he has no right to take decision on behalf of her daughter. Dadi said something which broken Dada ji. He is hurting till now because of what Dadi said that day. Everyone thought all is ok but no nothing is ok. Khushi Shantivan is gifted to Dadi by her father. I mean the plot on which Shantivan is built is given by Dadi's father to her but later Dada ji built Shantivan on that plot with his hard earn money. But that day Dadi taunt by saying he is also Ghar jamai because he is living in her father's house which he gifted to Dadi during their marriage by forgetting that she brings plot only but house is made by Dada ji. Dadi said when he cannot handle his business then he has no right to decide who live in her house or not. Dadi asks him to leave if he has problem."

Khushi is shocked to know all this because she never knows all this.

Arnav "next morning Dada ji left with his clothes without telling anyone. He left to Haridwar where he stays for some time but didn't get peace then he meets you in his return journey. Khushi, you bring light in Dada ji's life that is what he told. After meeting you when he come back to Mumbai he lives in hotel and start again to work in his company at that age too. You know within one year he brings company out of loss and from then he took decision regarding business. He stops taking any decision for family. He only takes decision regarding business because all the business are on his name, till now he never give power to anyone. Khushi, I love Dada ji lot and I want him to be decision maker in our family which includes Dada ji, Daee maa, you and me. I start hating my family from then. You know Sheetal Kapoor and her mother Sakshi Kapoor had right to make decisions in our family. Sakshi Kapoor is Mom's friend who is divorcee and staying with us even before Sheetal is born who is 26-year-old now."

Khushi rubbed her thumb on his hand.

Arnav "Khushi, I want them to feel the same pain which they give to Dada ji years back. Khushi in my family all are greedy. Sheetal wants to marry me to enjoy luxury like she and her mother enjoying till now. Khushi, can you help me to take revenge from them for hurting Dada ji."

Khushi nodded and thought "I promise you Aru I will show them their place once I get well. And Dadu it's your Angel promise to show them who you are."

Arnav feel light after telling her all this because he knows his Kaya is most possessive woman when it comes to her loved ones. He remembers how she make life hell of the girls who flirt with her brothers in past along with him.

Arnav thought "best of luck my so-called family I bring devil in your life in my wife form. Now you will know what this she devils do with you all. I do not know exact equation between her and Dada ji but one thing is clear she loves Dada ji. She will take revenge not for him but me too. Dadi I am bringing your mother-in-law in your granddaughter in law form. I do not know about rebirth but Khushi will make sure you do not feel your mother-in-law absence from the time she entered into Shantivan. And my dear Di you are innocent that what you showed but my Kaya is way more innocent than you. Welcome to hell my dearest family members excluding Dada ji."

Arnav saw Khushi 's eyes are closing. Arnav put his hand on her eyes said "sleep Kaya we will take revenge from all those who hurt our family together."

Khushi sleeps and Arnav sit on chair by checking his mobile.

Hello guys I am back to my busy schedule so I want your choice about updates.

I will give you total maximum 4 updates, 2 updates for one story and one each for other 2. Which one you want 2 updates. More comments got in favour of story that will get 2 updates weekly and other 2 one each. Please comment to give your opinion.