Part 25

Note: Khushi's grandparents will be Nana and Nani, Mama and Mami for her mother's brother and sister-in-law.

Nana "beta they are my grandsons how can I not accept them. They are my daughter's  sons."

Khushi "but they are my dad's sons. I know you are accepting me because you saw mom in me but in my brothers you may saw my dad which may be the reason for you not accepting them from heart. So think then say."

Nani "Khushi beta it not what you think."

Khushi "I can't accept if anyone hurt my brothers in anyway. I don't want problems in future."

Nana "Khushi you all three are my daughter and son-in-law's children then how can we not accept you. But still you don't trust us then I promise you that we accept your condition."

Khushi smile and Arnav saw her smile which shows she is happy.

Arnav "Dada ji."

Nana "Arnav now stop calling me Dada because you got married my granddaughter so call me Nana. I am your wife's Nana."

Arvind patted on Arnav back and said "be careful Arnav daughter's are dearest to father and very dearest to grandfather."

Arnav look at him and said "Papa I am not worried about Nana because he won't get chance if I did something, Khushi will take care of me very well. You know Papa dad give her special training in different fighting styles and being doctor she know the weak points in human body."

Khushi glare him. Arnav "look Papa how she is glaring me."

Arnav and Arvind try to lighten the environment. They are successful too.

Khushi phone start ringing. Seeing number Khushi attend the call and said "I am coming." She cut the call and ask "Aru come with me. I will ask doctor to plaster your hand again that will help in healing your hand fast."

Arnav "Khushi."

Before he said anything else Khushi said "before 5 pm I should get call from doctor that you got plaster in your hand. I need to leave now that is why I didn't do anything." With that she went to hospital by giving warning glare to him.

Nikhil "Arnav we never know that our brother is scared cat."

Arnav "bhaiya if you know who she is then you will more scared than me trust me. And her brothers are not less scaring than her. Let's make a deal if anyone said that they are not scared of Khushi after meeting her brothers then I will gift him or her my beach house in Andaman and Nicobar Island. Trust me it is best deal you got ever and your views are same after seeing that house which is Khushi and mine holiday home."

Vicky "are they some kind of dons."

Arnav "no even dons are also scared of them. Wait for few more days then you can meet them."

After that all had their lunch then Arnav went to hospital to get his hand plaster. Arnav and Khushi's brothers thought that they about Khushi's plan but they don't know Khushi plan all this long ago. Her brothers follow other person, her brothers thought that Kamal is one of their father's loyal guard who help Arman in getting his brother, sister and parents body out of the burning house. He is the one who is staying in Sheesh Mahal to keep an eye on their enemies. Khushi ask him to tell her what is happening in Sheesh Mahal but thing is the Kamal who is helping Khushi is someone else. His grandparents are working in Sheesh Mahal but his parents shift to Delhi due to his father's job so no one knows his family history except Khushi.

Khushi after reaching hospital she went to terrace through emergency exit because she know her brothers' and husband's men are keeping eyes on her for her safety but she is Khushi Malik first than she is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada but Khushi Malik always dominated others afterall she is daughter of Colonel Kabir Malik's daughter who is terror to his enemies. Khushi is female version of Kabir Malik.