Not an update but tell you reason why?

First I am sorry to not give you updates regularly. Friends I got promotion around 4 months back with that I got transfer to other city also. That is not the problem but the problem is that three days back I got to know why management transfer me to that particular office and after knowing that I give management May month also after that if nothing get back on track they will transfer me. 

The thing is that management transfer me to that particular office to get that office work on track. That branch is worst out of worst, even uneducated people can do work better than them who doesn't have knowledge or proper training. 

Every day I feel going on battle field is better than office. For simple work they took time for example I give one letter to type then mail to my PA. Can you imagine what happened. That mail didn't sent by my PA and I got to know after 2 weeks. I try hard to manage but nothing work. Lower to higher ranks just come to office then go and I don't get what they do.

Management give me power to take decision. I don't want to harsh on them but from Monday I will be monster for them. Every morning I woke up and become sad by thinking that I need to go to office. I am happy with one hope that management ask time for May month only. On Friday something happened which force me to become bad which they never saw ever.

I am not updating because I need time to thought about plot but my mind is not relax now. I am working hard till now but now I will show them what is power.