Part 21

Khushi went downstairs to know who he is, she get knife from kitchen but what she didn't know someone else also saw him and that person also come with accompanied with other person. They saw Khushi holding knife in her hand and going out.

Nandini "Rajveer is she mad that she is going out alone."

Rajveer "lets go and see who is that person and why he come."

That make other couple wake up too who saw them going downstairs and they follow them.

Khushi see that man looking at her room window. Khushi said "I am here and you are looking at my room window."

The man turn towards her with a gun in his hand and he shot her but he missed the shot because Khushi move faster than him. Khushi tackle him on ground in few seconds to surprise him. She removed his mask inspite him try to stop her, he can't stop her.

Khushi saw his face and ask "who send you to kill me." By putting knife on his neck.

That man said "I failed but someone else come after you to kill you. Neither your husband nor your brother can save you."

Khushi know who is behind all this. She has evil smile which confuse the killer.

Khushi "good you come here. It her because I know that coward who is not even man can send you after me. Pass my message to her that I will come soon to meet her and that day will be last day of her and her offspring. I don't need my husband and brother to protect me, I am enough for you all." With that Khushi injected a injection to him before he can understand anything.

Killer is scared by this. Khushi "don't worry it won't kill you till I want."

Khushi leave him and said "go and pass my message to her." Khushi turn to go inside but stop and said "I am Malik and I know what to do with my enemies. For demo ask her to save her grandson if she can from painful death. His death date is 11th of this month which is 8 days away. I am silent not because I am weak but I am silent to wait for her move. Remember 11th."

He run away to see her whole family come.

Nandini "are you mad that you leave him like this."

Khushi "I never left my enemies without giving them their due punishment. He will receive his punish in next 24 hours."

Arvind "do you know who send him."

Khushi "you worry about your family, I can take care of myself." She went to her room then she call someone.

Khushi "are you give him what I ask you to do give him."

Person from other side "ji."

Khushi "good. Now stop giving him for next 3 days then give him double dose."

Person "Rajkumari ji what you planned."p

Khushi "Kamal I know you and your family always loyal to Malik but now I don't want anyone involved directly in this to get affected. If they know you are helping them than they will come after you and your family. I can't let that happen for that you don't involved in whatever I planned directly that is the reason I ask you to leave from their with your family."

Kamal "but Rajkumari ji me and my family are burning inside to take revenge from them for what they do with our Hukum and his family. If you don't stop me that day they all died. I am ready to go to jail for this but you stop."

Khushi *death is not what is their destiny. If death is what I want then I will do that on my own but they killed my family so they should die painfully."

Kamal "ji. Sheesh Mahal is waiting for its heir. It's waiting for you and Rajkumar."

Khushi "you know it very well that bhaiya will never know that I am behind all this any cost."

Kamal "no one knows who is behind all this Rajkumari ji."

Khushi "good. Tell me what is his condition."

Kamal "ji." With that call disconnect.

One woman who is standing with Kamal ask "bhaiya what Rajkumari ji said."

Kamal "Preeti she is ready for next move."

Preeti (Kamal's younger sister) "bhaiya what do you think, we are doing right."

Kamal "Preeti she is next heir of Hukum so its our duty to follow her. Your sacrifice is bigger than any of us."

Preeti "bhaiya what they did to them I can't forget and forgive. I just want my baby will nothing like his/her father or family."

Kamal "your baby will have you and us. We will make him/her a good person not evil like them."

Preeti nodded yes.

In Khushi's room

Khushi "you kill my parents and brother now get ready to see all die infront of your eyes like you make me see the death of my parents and Big B. I promise dad that Malik will rule the Lucknow again from Sheesh Mahal which is their home. Bhaiya will be next King of Malik. Neither you nor your children are Malik."

Arvind who is outside her room hear everything.

Khushi "my first priority is Dadu then I will come to show you who I am. Mom dad give you place of their mother and you backstab them. You won't find who is going to die on 11th."

Characters sketch

Kabir Malik father of Arman, Adavya and Khushi. Husband of Akansha Malik.

Akansha Malik wife of Kabir Malik, mother of his children and daughter of Singhania

Arman Malik eldest son of Kabir and Akansha Malik, 14 years elder to Khushi.

Adavya Malik second son and elder to Khushi by 10 years.

Yuvaraj Malik father of Kabir Malik who married to his friend cum manager's wife Kusum Malik to save her from cruelty of society after death of his friend. He adopted her two sons also Wazir Malik and Ravinder Malik. He is dead have no role in this story except him being grandfather of Khushi, Arman and Adavya.

Kusum Malik (villian) second wife of Khushi's grandfather. Power and money hungry woman, who know about will of her late husband along with step son's will. Both chooses Khushi as their heir. She along with her family after Khushi's life but they don't know secret which only Khushi know.

Wazir Malik husband of Sarala Malik, and father of Sakshi and Rakesh Malik.

Ranvinder Malik younger brother of Wazir, husband of Babli and father of Sahil and Ravi.

Preeti is wife of Rakesh Malik who marry him to take revenge of killing their Hukum. No one knows who she is but she is loyal to Malik that is Khushi.

All characters of Malik except Khushi's parents and brothers will not have important part in the story.