Part 33

Gauri who always wish to have daughter said "Garv beta your Papa can't bring sister for you."

Ritwik "why choti ma."

Saanvi "because it's all in God hand."

Garv become sad and get up to go to his room. Khushi who can't see him like this said "Garv come here beta." Garv went towards her.

Khushi pick him up and make him sit on her lap. She kissed his cheek and said "they are saying true that it's all in God hand but we can ask God to fulfill our wish. You know my Mom said God will listen if you ask him with your hurt."

All boys come to Khushi to understand what she is saying.

Kavish "bua how to do that tell us, we will ask God to give one sister to us too."

Arnav who is never against of having baby but he is not ready because of Khushi. He want her to enjoy her life with her family and when she is ready they will try to have baby. Khushi look at Arnav and she understand his thoughts, till now both of them didn't understand how they feel what other feels.

Khushi "I don't know but bhaiya and Big B will help you." Said by looking at her brothers.

Adavya who got chance to pull her leg said "Arnav and Khushi now only both of you can fulfill our boys wish because Gauri and I tried but can't lucky enough to have daughter. About bhai and bhabhi I am sure they don't want to take risk to have third boy but their is nothing like this is with you. If your first child is boy you can go for second and third."

Arman understand what he is doing so he smiles and shake his head.

Gauri "yes Khushi and Arnav he is right. And about their taking care of your baby then whole family is ready to take care."

Arvind who just enter into living room wheeling Dada Ji's wheelchair along with Daee ma said "Raizada's are ready too. And I am sure about Singhania, Gupta and Jha excluding Anjali and Ratna all are their for them. We already said Arnav our wish yesterday night."

Arman "that is why he is here."

Arvind nodded his head.

Khushi wish good morning to Arvind, Dada ji and Daee ma.

Khushi "we will think about our baby later first let Dadu get back you his old self. I can't risk with my baby life with Daee ma."

Which shocked all of them and hurt Daee ma too but what she said later bring smile on everyone's face.

Khushi "you know bhaiya she is Hitler. Always Khushi don't run on stairs. Khushi keep your things on their place. Khushi eat this. Khushi don't eat that. How many things that I can't count. First Dadu get back to his old self then only we will think about our baby because he will be our baby protecting shield like me against Hitler Daee ma."

Daee ma step towards Khushi then she run and hide behind Arman and said "that is what I am telling you. Only Dadu can control this wild lioness otherwise she will eat me and my baby because my baby is like me and Arnav."

Daee ma "yes your baby is like both of you and that is best revenge against you. I will happy to se both of you running after him or her like you make me run after you in my old age golden days."

Khushi come out of her hide and put her hands on hips. She said "your dream will never fulfill because you are the one who is going to run after him or her. I will see all that and enjoy."

By saying she show her tounge. All are smiling then they hear Khushi.

Dadu call her name which is hear by all then Daee ma said "my dear monkey get ready to give birth to another monkey."

Arnav "Daee ma how can you say all this. One monkey is not handle by me then how can I handle another monkey." Khushi run after beating him but he is faster than Khushi.

Kids are confused then Daee ma said "my dear children very soon one more addition to family happened but for getting sister you have to pray to God."

All nodded their head then Arvind said "Papa get well soon to welcome your great granddaughter."

Gauri said "now I will keep pray to Shiv Shakti to bless us with baby girl."

Saanvi "I am thinking to keep Monday fast to get blessings from them to have daughter. My Dadi said if you keep fast on Monday with a wish in your mind then fulfilling of that wish chances are increased with Shiv Shakti blessings."

Boys left from their to plan how to ask God to fulfill their wish by giving sister to them. Ritwik who is elder among all said "I think we should include those boys whom we meet yesterday at bua's house in plan too than our strength increased in that way more number of prayers we have."

All other nodded but most important task is how to talk to them because yesterday they meet first time.

Then Kashish said "bhaiya let's go to their home then we will ask their help in praying to God to give us sister."

After that they Ritwik grab football and other follow him to living room.

Ritwik "Papa can we play with those boys whom we meet last night at bua's house."

Arman first ask Arvind about who said all stay at home and Gupta and Singhania kids are their also. Then Arman nodded and ask one of servent to take them Raizada house safely.

After they left both brothers and their wife chuckle.

Arvind ask "why are you laughing."

Saanvi "they went to your house to increase their team uncle."

Arvind look at them with confused face then Arman said "uncle they all want sister and we elders told them they will get sister when God hear their prays."

Arvind nodded then he said "they went their to ask other boys to pray with them to buttering God more to give them sister."

After understanding Daee ma said "this is not right. If Khushi and Arnav don't have girl child then that will break their inocent heart."

Arnav who come down with Khushi said "then we will adopt girl child to give them sister but they will get sister even if we have boy."

All smile after listening him then Khushi said "even we have baby girl then also we are going to adopt one baby girl too because with the number of boys one sister is not enough for them. By adopting we will give them sister and that girl will get brothers to protect her."

Adavya "not only brothers but uncles too."

Saanvi narrow her eyes then Adavya said "aunts too."

Arvind "grandparents as well great grandparents too."

(Note: For me Shiv Shakti are my bestfriend. I share with them everything which I can't share with others. That is my belief that if you believe in who ever you pray with pure heart they will hear your prayers. Their are many friends we have but bestfriend is either one or two, it same with me I believe in every religion and every God who all are my friends but my bestfriend are Shiv Shakti. Tell me who is your bestfriend.)