Part 13

Aman inform his senior to tell him due to personal urgency he cannot come today then he got to know Raizada men are not going to office due to accident. Aman and Preeto (Preeti Mathur is Aman's wife, Aman call her Preeto) went with Daee Ma to help her in packing after breakfast. Preeto is housewife who is giving tuition to students at home. Aman inform Arnav about this who told him go ahead.

Preeto help Daee Ma in packing Khushi and Daee Maa's clothes with few things which they needed.

Daee Ma "Aman I pack things for Khushi but for other things like her books and other things they will take care."

They move to Shantivan and here Arnav inform HP about the arrival of Daee maa. It was evening when they reached Shantivan where all are having tea and snacks when doorbell ring.

HP open the door and let them in.

Aman "HP where is Daee Ma room."

HP said "I will show you."

They are going when Sheetal asks "HP who is she and where are you taking her."

Daee Ma is so much angry that she will kill all of them with her bare hand. Daee Ma thought "their bhaiya is fighting for his life and here they are enjoying."

Before HP said anything Daee Ma ask "who are you to question me."

That was 440 volts shocked for Sheetal as well as others.

Dadi "this is my house and I have right to know who are you and why you are here."

Daee Ma "if that is issue you should ask Arnav to know everything because he will answer your questions not me. Hari Parkash show me my room and Aman keep these bags in Arnav's room."

Dadi felt insulted so she blocked Daee Maa's view to stop her moving forward. Daee Ma know everything about all of them and what they did with Khushi's Dadu. Dadi holds her cheeks because Daee Ma slap her for blocking her. Daee Ma know everything about Ranbir Singh Raizada including his will.

All come there by seeing Devyani Raizada. Arvind "how dare you slap my ma. I will kill you."

Daee Ma show her hand to stop and said "Arvind Raizada that is your name. Where were your concern when your Ma throw your father out of this house whose plot is her only but this palace like Mansion is built by your father. You do not know me but I know everything about each and every single person here. So, it is better do not cross my path. Come Hari Parkash and Aman go and keep these in Arnav's room."

Aman got Arnav's call; he went aside to talk. He told him everything.

Arnav said "I am at gate that is why I ask but I think I need to enter."

Aman "what." But call is already cut. He looks at door from where Arnav is coming.

Arnav bend and touch Daee maa's feet to take blessings who blessed him.

Arnav "Daee Ma why are you standing. HP take her to her room and make sure she is comfortable. Daee Ma which bags is for my room."

Daee Ma "I give it to Aman."

Arnav took one bag and other is taken by Aman to his room.

Aman "why you come."

Arnav "I know they will create problems."

Aman know him well to know that something is not right.

They come down and went to see Daee maa. Preeto is helping Daee Ma in arranging things. Aman and Arnav enter the room after closing the door. Arnav make Daee Ma sit on bed and himself sit in front of her.