Part 26

First I want to apologise for not updating my any of stories. My professional life is hectic not because of work but reason behind this mismanagement as well as office politics which is worsen situation. First time I am criticizing my workplace but I am also hard to lay down easily which make people in my office irritate and make me happy to know they are knowing that I am not giving up. I managing and the process is going on with lots of changes in my office which others are forced to accept.

And other thing is I may used Vikrant somewhere in this story for Subhadra's husband, if it is right please neglect it and I will rectify as soon as I find in which part I used. I am using Nishant in place of Vikrant for Khushi's Nana so Subhadra's husband is not Vikrant Singhania but Nishant Singhania.

Arnav look at her with horrified expression. 

Arnav shouted "Kaya Jaan don't include me in your list. He is your bro, keep him but don't include me in your list."

Khushi smirk and said "ok I will not include you in my special list but I am hungry and you know hunger dance on my mind."

Arnav "wait for 5 minutes I will get something for you to eat."

Khushi sit on sofa in living room and rest are looking at her like she is alien. Khushi saw Nana, Nani and others are coming.

Nana "what happened."

Arvind shrugged his shoulders and look at kitchen. He ask them to sit and told HP to bring snacks. After five minutes Arnav come out with milk shake and give it to Khushi.

Arnav "Kaya drink this till I get malsa dosa for you with your favourite peanut and coconut chutney."

Khushi eyes shine by hearing her favourite food and Arnav know her weakness. Khushi nodded her head and took glass to drink milk shake. She saw Arnav is going back to kitchen. Khushi took sip then she hear Arnav's voice almond, cashew and pista milk shake. Khushi lips automatically smile. All this is notice by everyone including Anjali and Ratna too.

In kitchen Arnav took help from HP due to his hand plaster. He cook three masala dosa and bring them with chutney in plate till then Khushi finish her milk shake. She is sad but didn't show it to others.

Khushi remember how her dad cook masala dosa for her and her mom because they are their favourite dish. And her favourite milk shake is prepared by her bhaiya and Big B make her drink milk shake. She is everyone's soul but everything changed because of someone's greed.

Arnav who saw her face while coming with her food understand her very well and know what is going inside her.

Arnav "Mam your masala dosa with special chutney."

Khushi hold the plate with emotionally but Arnav want to know his and her family who she is. Arnav sit beside her.

Arnav "Kaya Mom Dad are not happy to see their Khushi like this. I know I can't be like Dad in any sense but you know what Mom said." 

Khushi look at him when Arnav put a bite in from of her mouth. Khushi eat from his hand.

Arnav said "Mom said whenever a girl married she always compared her husband with her father because she always want life partner who will pampered her like her father. Who will treat her like princess like her father but her husband can't be like her father because she is her husband's Queen. You are my Queen."

He feed her and Khushi is eating from his hand.

Arnav turn and said to his father "Papa you know Dad warn me to never hurt his Princess but you tell me how can I hurt my Queen."