Part 32

Next morning Khushi woke up to see both her brothers are with her. Her bhaiya is sleeping in seating position by putting his head on her bed whereas her Big B sleeping on sofa.

Khushi look at her brothers then think something with evil smile. Khushi know her bhaiya will wake up when she move so Khushi shouted "bhaiya anaconda, bhaiya anaconda." Hearing Khushi's shouted both brothers become alert to look for danger. When they hear Khushi's laughing sound then they got that she play prank on them early morning. Arman slap his forehead for his stupidity.

Khushi start jumping on bed with clapping and said "bhaiya and Big B become fool again."

Adavya hold her hands to stop her from jumping to get hurt by jumping on bed. By hearing noise other also come into Khushi's room.

Khushi stop jumping by seeing her bhabhi Gauri and Saanvi.

Arnav who is followed by boys come rubbing his eyes said "today what did you do."

Arman "again her anaconda come."

Arnav after hearing said to boys "come boys we will go and sleep."

Ritwik "uncle what is anaconda."

Gauri "yes Arman Bhai what is the story of anaconda because you never told us any anaconda story."

Arman "go and get ready. We will tell you all anaconda story."

After that all left to get ready.

Khushi make puppy face by seeing her puppy face Arman said "let me get secure your room then jump on bed as much as you can but not now. What if you lost your balance and get hurt."

Khushi hug him.and said "ok but get that soon. I love jumping. Daee ma never let me jump on bed, she always scold me when she see me jumping on bed."

Arman kiss her forehead and ask her get ready. Khushi said ok because she know her brothers arrange everything for her before she come here.

Khushi come downstairs after getting ready to see her bhabhi Gauri is working in kitchen and she didn't find Saanvi anywhere.

Khushi stand beside Gauri and looking for Saanvi. Gauri see that she looking here and their.

Gauri "Khushi what are you looking."

Khushi "wo bhabhi where is Saanvi bhabhi."

Gauri "she is in pooja room to get everything ready for morning prayer. Before you ask why I didn't help her, I can't go their because it's my period days."

Khushi said "oh"

Gauri "you can go and help her if you want. Pooja room is right side of the house."

Khushi nodded and ask her that is their anything she can do to help her.

Gauri "actually I cook breakfast but for bhog you can make something only if you want."

Khushi become sad.

Gauri "I know you don't know cooking and all that but Khushi you should know cooking not because you are girl. I think every human being know cooking to survive themselves. Cooking is not only work for female."

Khushi's smile increased by hearing her bhabhi thought.

Khushi "but I don't know cooking then how can I cook bhog."

Gauri "I will guide you without touching anything."

Khushi nodded and decide to cook suji halwa which is easy as per Gauri for her to help without touching. Khushi get everything out of their place as per her bhabhi's guidance.