Part 22

Outside Arvind is shocked to hear that Khushi is daughter of Lucknow last King Kabir Malik. She belongs to royal family. 

Khushi lay down on bed with closed eyes. She is asleep in few minutes.

Arvind went to his room with many thoughts in his mind. He hear about what happened to Malik's but never know they were killed.

Ratna see him in deep thought so she ask "Arvind ji what happen." But he didn't reply her and went to bed to lay down.

Ratna try to put her hand on him to shake him from his thoughts but he turn and said "sleep and ask Anjali and Shyam to look for home for their stay because now I am not going to take their responsibility along with their children from this moment itself."

Ratna is going to say something but Arvind cut her and said "you should now focus on Khushi and Nandani. I don't want to hear Anjali and her family problems from your mouth again. Ratna because of you, ma and Anjali I went against Papa which become the reason of difference between Papa and me. I will do anything to repair the damage done in past. Now Khushi and Arnav are my priority, whoever go against them or do something against them I will not keep any relationship with them. I am proud of being Arnav's father, Khushi's father-in-law and Papa's son. I never feel proud to be your husband, Anjali and Ranveer father. Now you know what place you have in my life."

He said all this without knowing his words effects on Ratna. He closed his eyes to sleep

Ratna thought "from the day Khushi come peace of my house is snatched. I will not leave her to think she can break my house."

She get up from bed and went out of room to Anjali's room. She knock the door to see Shyam open the door. He gives her space to enter.

Ratna told them what Arvind said.

Shyam and Anjali look at each other.

Anjali "ma we also thought the same."

Ratna "are you mad to think this. You are daughter of Raizada. Damad ji don't take that girl words seriously I will take care of her."

Shyam know she will not budged but he understand very well what Khushi is trying to do. He need lots of talk with Anjali to convince her and now her ma come to destroy everything for which he did efforts.

Anjali "but ma."

Ratna cut her and said "Anjali you are not going anywhere. I will talk to Arnav about Khushi. I will make Arnav divorce her that is the only way to remove her from our life for forever."

Anjali first shocked then happy to know she didn't leave to live separately but Shyam has different thoughts.

Anjali "ma Arnav will divorce her. Are you sure he will divorce her."

Shyam slap Anjali right away and said "Arnav is not one who should divorce Khushi but I am giving you divorce. Tomorrow first thing I will do is that I will file divorce papers. And ma you are the one who is reason for everything bad happened in your children life."

With that he pick the pillow and blanket to sleep in his children room.

Anjali hold her cheeks. Both are shocked to see Shyam who always chanting Rani Sahiba. Anjali start crying. Ratna consoling her but nothing work. By hearing crying noise family members come to her room including children also.

They saw Anjali crying and Ratna is consoling her. Arvind ask "why are you crying Anjali. What happened and where is Shyam."

Shyam who know the presence of everyone in their room lying on bed in his sons' room without bothering about his wife.

Ratna said "Shyam slap her. How can he hit our daughter Arvind ji."

Elders know something is not right. Arvind ask "where is he."

Arav said "Papa is sleeping in my room."

Arvind "everyone go back to your room. Tomorrow morning we will talk and Ratna you sleep with Anjali here." With that he left to his room and other follow him too to go to their room.

All left leave Ratna and Anjali shocked by seeing no one take her seriously.

In few minutes Anjali and Ratna got two shock one from Shyam and other from family.

All sleep except Shyam, Anjali and Arvind.

Shyam thought he never got due respect in society due to his own selfishness. He got everything from Raizada without working hard and his sons are also becoming like him. Arav always dominated other children with Anjali and Ratna help, Rohan is copying him and Anjali. Rohan use his tears to get everything. First time he know he is failure as son to his late parents and father to his son. Shyam promise himself that he will start his career again and make his dead parents proud on him.

Anjali thought how everything changed after Khushi enter into their life. She hate Khushi for making her helpless. She thought to hurt her in Arnav absence but she didn't know whom she is messing.

Arvind now understand how strong Khushi is because he know who is her brothers. He is happy to know that Khushi's parents accept Arnav for their daughter along with her brothers. He didn't get who is Big B. He thought to talk to his father about all this but he doesn't want him to take stress. Arvind thought to meet her brothers to told them what happened today and what he know so that they can protect her from all harm.

Next morning all are sitting in hall except Shyam, Arvind and Khushi to hear Anjali complaint about Khushi being bad omen for their family. 

They saw Arvind coming from outside. Deviyani ask "Arvind where you went early morning."

Arvind "ma I have important work to finish. Why all are serious."

Manohar "nothing bhaiya we are listening Anjali complaints about Khushi. Shyam slap her because of Khushi." He said with disinterest.

Arvind "Manohar leave that it's between husband and wife. They will take care of their issues. Anjali stop being kid, grow up."

Rajveer "Papa Singhania know about yesterday attack on Khushi. Nandini told them, they are coming." Then they saw Subhadra and Nishant are coming inside with their family.

Nishant shouted on Raizada "how can someone enter and attack my granddaughter Arvind. I am appointing more guards for her."

Subhadra "who is behind all this, did you find."

Deviyani stand up and put her hand on her bestfriend shoulder to console her "relax Subhadra she is fine."

Subhadra shrugged her hand and shouted "she is my granddaughter Deviyani and I lost my daughter and son-in-law. I am not going to loose my granddaughter at any cost. I know you all hate her because of what she is doing and her being owner of your husband's property."

Before she continued Arvind said "aunty relaxed. She is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada not Anjali who need someone as her puppet to do everything. Trust me uncle and aunty she is capable enough to handle herself everything."

Gupta also come. Vicky who is coming with his family said "uncle you should file complaint and I will ask protection for you all from police."

Arvind look at them then said "Vicky she doesn't need us. Her brothers and husband are capable enough to destroy everything which comes in her way or harm her. Subhadra aunty and Nishant uncle you don't know who she is but I can assure you from the time she born, she is protected by her two brothers who can go to any extent to make her happy and safe. I wish I can tell you who they are but I can't because of their own reasons. Arnav is coming today evening."

Manorama "hello hey bye bye how do you know all this bhaiya."

Arvind "Manorama I can tell you all that messing with Khushi means messing with devil himself because Khushi is not only devil here as well as Arnav and her brothers who are nothing less than devil when it comes to Khushi. Anjali and Ratna don't cross her path if you want to alive. Vicky if you know who are her brothers then you will himself suggest them what I suggest them. Rest is your choice."

You will get next update for Arshi tomorrow.