Part 15

Arnav "welcome to hell where Queen of hell Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is waiting for you all to make your welcome in hell. You all are in her hit list and Di you son Arav is also in that list, ask him to not come infront of Khushi or let her hear his voice because she will not show any mercy on him even by knowing he is just 11 years old boy."

Arnav got call when he saw number, he went aside to attended the call.

Arnav "hello."

Person "Arnav why did you take Khushi to Shantivan today." Arnav hear defeated voice.

Arnav "you and I both know that no one can stop her when she decides something. You fear her to come in front of her and you want be to stop her. You know it very well how terrified I am when she is angry."

Person "not even you but I also feel same."

Arnav "do not worry she is wounded tigress which make her more dangerous than anyone else. I am safe but you should think about yourself and him. Good luck because you both need when it comes to Khushi."

Person "take care of her."

Arnav "I will and can you approve my leave for next 10 days because I want Khushi to settle down and we need to bring Dada ji home."

Person "Arnav I will take care of that but you should follow your case."

Arnav "I will and thank for keep Vikram Gupta away from me. If he knows then my whole family know which I do not want any cost."

Person "Do not worry about him I will handle him. Bye take care of yourself and her too."

Arnav "ok bye and think about what I said."

Arnav come to his family to see them looking at him.

Arnav "what."

Ratna "how many more secrets you have Arnav."

Arnav smile and said "I have many secrets which no one know except four people and one of them is Khushi. Ma if you paid little bit attention to me then you will know few things about me and same for others. Sheetal, you think you can trap me with the help of your mother and my so-called family then you are wrong, no one can reach to me without my permission."

Khushi come down and ask "Aru what are you doing here. I was waiting for you in room but you are wasting your time here."

Arnav "I am not wasting my time Kayu but I am warning them to not messed with me."

Khushi "so you told them who you are."

Arnav "no that is for another day because today the shock they got is more than sufficient for them."

Khushi "Aru please make sure your family is fit and fine to know who you are because after knowing who you are they may get heart attack."

Arnav smile and said "no one get heart attack because you will take care of them. You are going to make their heart strong with your treatment."

Khushi clapped her hands and said "that I will make, now come help in unpacking."

By this she dragged him with her.

Daee Ma went to her room to leave Raizada and others know where they are wrong if they can do that.

Rajveer asks "what is it." All look at him and shrugged their shoulders.

Manorama who did not said anything ask "Sasuma what we will do now. She asks you to name Shantivan on her name and what Arnav said about her is scaring me."

Arvind "do what she wants Ma that is better way to keep peace at home."

Ratna "are you mad that you suggest this."