Part 57

Subhadra is seething but her husband is the one who hold her otherwise she will kill Lavanya. All know about Lavanya but none bother about her because now their whole attention is on Khushi and babies.

In hospital Arnav, Adavya, Armaan, Gauri and Anjali stay behind to  take care of Khushi and babies. Saanvi is looking after Malik boys

Armaan is the one who didn't forget about Khushi's words for not choosing Adyah. He want to know the truth behind her words but he has to wait to know that is what he thought. He didn't know Khushi will never told them truth but manipulate them with lie. In all this all men in hospital notice Adyah's behaviour.

He will cry when he is hungry and whenever someone trying to hold him except for his mother. Khushi being mother can't biased but she is shaken with the event that is the reason for her to be more close to Adyah. Which she is understanding well but she can't help in this.

Armaan ask Gauri and Anjali to rest in next room where elder daughter is staying with both of them till Khushi come  they left from their.

In room Gauri "Di let them be their. They are scared after what happened today."

Anjali "not only them, even I lost my breath when doctor said both of them are dead. I pray for miracle. I never know how much I hurt my brother in my jealousy. Today Lavanya is doing same and I don't know what is after effect of all this. Yug is badly effected by all this."

Gauri "he is small and very soon he will forget all this."

Anjali "Arnav was of same age when I forced my parents to give attention to me only. Did Arnav forget? No."

Multiple possibility are running in their mind, with all this thoughts in their mind both lay down on bed to rest.

Whereas all babies are with Khushi in her room and men are watching them from outside. After sometime Arnav went inside and sit on the chair beside Khushi's bed. 

But her brothers sit outside on bench. Khushi who know very well what is the meaning of her dad's words. She understands that when her dad give her the sword but she wish that none of her children will have choosen by destiny. Today all her fear come true when her elder child Adyah is choosen by destiny.

Khushi went near to her children cribs to see all of them are sleeping but what she didn't know that her brothers and husband are watching her every move. 

Khushi accepted their adopted daughter as elder child but she can't change the faith that her elder child is her son Adyah. She is admiring her son Adyah who is sleeping peacefully.

Khushi thought "Adyah beta I was fighting alone but you have your Mumma with you in every fight. You are choosen by destiny but I will be your guide." 

Suddenly she feels warmness around her. She look here and there then she saw her father is standing beside her son.

Dad "Khushi you choose the correct name for your son. Beta I don't know why destiny is testing you. First you was choosen then your son. I wish I could change the fate but I am happy that you are with him to guide you just like I guided you as much as I can. Khushi your bothers and husband eyes on you so be careful for your each and every step. Take care of your children along with the baby girl who is adopted daughter. I request you to keep this secret away from her."

Khushi look at him the her other three children then said "it's my promise."

Which is hear by Arnav but he didn't understand anything. Her dad soul left the she went to elder girl cribs and said "it's your Mumma's promise that no one knows the truth of your birth. You are and you will be my and Arnav's daughter along with first child."

Time skipped 

Sun rise in sky but today late for Malik, Raizada, Singhania and Jha family because they all woke up before sun rise even the boys too. Who woke up after lot of struggle of the elders in normal days but today they woke up before elders and wake them up too. 

Elders said only one thing that "today's sun rise from West."

Boys help others in their work too. Why not they are so happy that today their Chachi/Mami/Bua and their babies are coming.

Gupta come to see that Raizada mansion is totally in different aura because boys are the supervisor for today. 

Arav  "HP uncle where are the Rose flowers petal."

HP "Baba I arranged it. They are fresh petal which is plucked by us today morning and we checked 10 times to not have anything which will hurt your babies."

Arav "good. Check it again." 

By saying he went away with leaving HP with open mouth in shock.

This is the welcoming scene for Gupta who didn't understand what should be their reaction because they all face same situation from morning from their boys. Today who called them useless.

Dada ji "boys your Chachi and babies will come little late, till then these petals freshness will also destroyed."

Ritwik "bade Dada ji I talk to Papa and he said they are on their way to home."

Hearing him Dada ji look at him with shocked that what is happening here.

Arvind "Papa you are lucky one that they didn't insult you, otherwise today no one left who they didn't insult by showing that we are good for nothing. You don't know what Arav said to me "

Nana ji who is sitting on sofa with them ask "what did he said."

Arvind "he said 'Nana ji it's high time you should announce your retirement because I don't want Arnav Manu's hard work go in drains with your inability to manage single thing.' by saying this he make such a face that I feel like I am really such a useless person."

Nana ji "they are excited to welcome their sisters."

Akash "that doesn't mean they throw us like useless bee in milk."

Nikhil "you are good brother but my condition is worst than you. After Lavanya scene Yug directly threatened me by saying if I try to do anything against his Chachi and babies then he will send me to jail. I don't know how to handle him, I afraid that Lavanya's word may have huge impact on his innocence."

Rajveer "we are here for him, so don't worry." But before he said few more words they hear "useless fellow" from boys who passed by them.

Seeing this scene women chuckle but they don't know that they are their next target.

Arav "Nani did you cook as per doctor diet chart given for Chachi."

Now it's Ratna turn to embarassed.

Ritwik "Arav Papa said they left the hospital."

"Their is much work left to do. Hurry up guy's speed up." This is what they hear from boys in different words. 

45 minutes past they hear car sound so all rush to the door but again boys prove that they are the only intelligent person in this world.

Kashish "don't crowd them otherwise they will face difficulty in breathing which is not good for babies because they are discharge today from NICU. So let them have fresh air. Move"

By saying this boys push them away from door. 

Khushi who is carrying Adyah walking in front then Arnav who hold their elder daughter, then Anjali who hold other boy and girl is in Gauri's arms. 

When Ratna is coming forward to do arti but stop by Khushi "sorry ma but my babies welcome arti should be done by Daee ma only. Daee ma now why are you scared after calling my babies devil, come and welcome them."

Dada ji push Daee ma then Ratna give arti thali to her with smile. Khushi know the pain of Daee ma who lost her family. She can't erase all pain but by giving small small happiness she try to bring lights in her life. 

Kaka who is behind them ask her to welcome them. Daee ma welcome all.

Khushi give Adyah to her. Adyah is just like her Mumma who bring light and happiness in other's life.