Part 35

After that Arnav help Khushi in packing but when Khushi saw that he only pack one bag for both of them.

Khushi "Aru we are going for two weeks holiday but you pack our bag for one day."

Arnav pull her to sit on his lap and said "Kaya don't you think we don't need more dresses on our honeymoon." He teases her.

Khushi hit him on his shoulder and said "chi have some shame Aru we are going on family vacation not on honeymoon." 

Arnav make puppy face and said "all went for honeymoon but I didn't go for honeymoon once, how unlucky me."

Khushi got serious after hearing this and said "Aru we are with family that is the boon for us. They love us and we love them. All are getting back to their place."

Khushi cupping his face and said "Aru we both know the value of family. I lost my family then I got Dadu and Daee ma. You stay in hostel away from family then you never close to your family in your anger Aru."

Arnav hug her and put his head on her chest because he know only Khushi know him in and out.

Khushi "my Aru is not the one who hate his family then why are you hating them Aru."

Arnav "Kaya when I need my parents they left me in hostel why?"

Khushi look at him then he said "because Di was jealous with me to get more attention then her. I was kid Khushi who don't know how to polish his shoes, I don't know how to tie a tie, I was scared to sleep in that hostel room but no one was their for me. Khushi I don't hate them because for hating I need to feel something. I am doing everything for them out of obligation not love. My parents bring me in this world that is why I feel gratitude towards them and for that I am helping this family. My family is only you Khushi."

Khushi kissed his head and said "I know you are hurt but that doesn't mean you can't try to mend things."

Arnav "Khushi I don't want to think about past. I promise you I will fulfill my each responsibility but I can't mingle with them. But I assure you that no one knows about the difference between us not even they themselves knows. Khushi childhood is the base of a human life and in my base I had only you, Mom, Dad, bhaiya and Big B. Khushi we will never let any of our baby to feel neglected in anyway."

Khushi smile and stand up "Aru go and take a hot shower to relax till I will talk to my Dean to tell him that I am going on family vacation."

Arnav nodded and went inside the bathroom then Khushi hold her locket "Mom Dad help me to erase all pain from Arnav's heart and mind. I know his wound are deep but I can't let him go away from his family. Anjali Di need to understand that she is elder to us so she need to be more responsible because her and ma attitude making Arnav away from them. How can I make them understand that with their attitudes they are not only effecting Aru but children also."

After sometime Arnav come back to see Khushi is sitting in balcony.

Khushi saw him.and call him. Arnav "Khushi what are you doing here, come lets go down for dinner."

Khushi "Aru I am tired can you take me down."

Arnav smile because that is her way to make him relax. He pick her in arms to go downstairs.

Arnav "Kaya you are gaining weight."

Khushi look at him in shock then start shouting "bhaiya Big B." 

Arnav "Kaya spare my ears."

All come to see Khushi is in Arnav's arms. Gauri and Saanvi come out from kitchen whereas Arman, Adavya and all boys come out of their room.