Part 30

New character

Saanvi Arman's wife, daughter of political family of West Bengal and mother of two son Ritwik (12 years old) and Parv (8 years old). She is housewife.

Gauri Adavya's wife, orphan by birth, don't know about her parents and mother of three son Kashish (10 years old), Kavish (8 years old) and Garv (7 years old). Professor in central university. Secretly wish to have daughter and from the day got to know about Khushi developed motherly affection for her.

They live in joint family and all children calling Saanvi badi ma and Gauri choti ma.

Adavya "Bhai you are thinking what I am thinking."

Arman nodded but other didn't get what they are thinking.

Arman and Adavya run to kitchen by grabbing HP's hand leaving other in shock except Arnav who understand what they are doing. He saw all are looking towards kitchen.

Arnav said "sit and enjoy the most entertaining show. How the devil ACP crime branch Arman Malik and ruthless lawyer of the world Adavya Malik aka AM dance on their dearest sister tune. And Di this is what I respect lot even sometime I wish I also had similar kind of relationship with my siblings which is not possible."

Nandini ask "what do you want to say Arnav."

Arnav "bhabhi wait for sometime you will know what is the meaning of my words." 

After few minutes he saw Arman and Adavya wife's with their children are coming. He introduced them with rest and ask them to sit. Raizada, Gupta and Singhania kids also join elder in hall. They all sit on floor to see all of them sitting in silence.

They saw Arman is coming out of kitchen and went upstairs without looking at others. After minute or two they saw him carrying who is swimming in air to get out of her brother's grip but didn't get successful. He put her in Arnav's lap and ask him to hold her tightly whereas Adavya bring tray with food items out of kitchen. All are looking at all this with confusion. 

Adavya try to feed her soup which is her favorite one but she turn her face. 

Arman "bacha we are sorry for not being there for you but we are helpless and selfish for your protection. And you also not do right but we can't blame you because that is what it make us who we are. Forgive your brothers for their crime."

Their eyes have tears in them.

Khushi can't see her brothers weak so she said "ok I will forgive you but on one condition."

Arman and Adavya look at each other then Adavya keep spoon back on bowl. Both of them loosen their shirts and fold their sleeves. All are confused. They lay down on floor in push-up position. Both said at the same time

Arman "Saanvi come and sit on my back."

Adavya "Gauri come and sit on my back."

Saanvi and Gauri look at each other then Saanvi ask "what are you doing."

Adavya "bhabhi we are fulfilling Khushi's condition. Come fast."

Seeing them confused Arman said "she will not forgive us till we do 100 push-up with you in our back right Khushi."

Who nodded her head up and down in excitement.

Arnav "come on bhabhi let's see how strong they are. Khushi 100 or 50 push-up."

Before she said Adavya said "Princess please have mercy on me and give 50 push-up. You don't know how heavy Gauri is. I can't do 50 and 100 is next to impossible."