Part 51

Khushi finished all items prepared for her. Boys left from their to go to their room because they know now is their Chachi or Mami's rest time.

All went to living room to spend sometime together because this is rarest moment of their life where all are together for this much long period.

Armaan said to all "tomorrow Adavya and I along with our wife and children need to go to Delhi for the party of Vikram Sehrawat, from their we will fly to Mumbai. Khushi and Arnav are coming with us because they are invited too. What are your plans Dada ji and Nana ji."

Nana ji "ok then we all will fly to Mumbai. I will book tickets for all."

Adavya "no need to book tickets. You all can go by charter flight."

All nodded then Dada ji said "I will go with Khushi."

Dadi ji "how can you. You are not invited by them."

Dada ji "I want to meet him for some business related issues so he ask me to come for party where we can talk."

After hearing this Lavanya become jealous but didn't said anything. 

Lavanya think "Dada ji always prefer Khushi over any of us. He didn't want us to accompany that is why he didn't told us his plan."

No one knows that Dada ji know Vikram Sehrawat from his childhood. They are arch enemy of eachother. Before they come here Dada ji received threatening call from him, so he has doubt that he invited Malik along with Khushi to hurt him that is the reason he want to go their. Which none know.

Arvind ask "Papa do you want anyone from us to accompany for your meeting with him."

Dada ji "Arvind no need if I need your help then I will call you. You  all go to Mumbai and look after the work which is going their as per our plan."

He nodded.

Time skip to next day (party day) 

Except for Malik family along with Dada ji, Khushi and Arnav all board their flight to Mumbai. After their plane takeoff they left for Delhi by cars. Arnav is driving with Khushi along with Malik kids and Adavya is driving the car with rest.

They reached Delhi at early afternoon. They had their lunch at roadside dhaba on Khushi's wish.

Khushi is tired because of pregnancy as well as traveling from Lucknow to Delhi, so she slept onces she hit the bed in their hotel room. 

All got ready for party in evening then Arnav wake up Khushi who got ready in simple knee length dress with flats which is selected by Arnav.

All are waiting for Khushi and Arnav in hotel lobby then Dada ji saw them coming hand in hand. Dada ji smile when he saw Arnav bend towards Khushi to listen her non-stop talk for anything to everything.

Khushi come their then Saanvi said "wow Khushi you look beautiful and your pregnancy glow added to your beauty."

Then she get some kajal from her eyes and put dot from that kajal on back of Khushi's ear.

Gauri "now everything is good, no evil eyes effect you. I think we should move to party venue."

Khushi look here and there to find her Big B because he is here when she come. She thought where Big B and Garv went.

Gauri who saw her looking here and their said "come they will join us outside."

They all went out to see both father-son duo are coming with one packet in Adavya's hand.

Garv get one ice-cream from the packet his Dad holding then give it to Khushi who happily take it and start eating.

All get Khushi's favourite Kesar pista rabari kulfi. Khushi got two.