Part 23

One thing they all understand that Khushi is not someone whom they want to mess but one question is what Arvind know they don't know.

Nishant "where is Khushi."

All look around for her then Payal said she went out in morning.

Manohar "what. Yesterday someone try to kill her and now she went out without any protection. Bhaiya we need to arrange bodyguards for her so that she will be safe. She went out in odd hours."

Arvind "Manohar I already told you she don't need our help. Yesterday we saw how she tackle that man, after seeing still you think she need our help. No she is capable enough to handle everything on her own because her upbringing is done by her parents, Daee ma and Papa not like our children who only enjoy fruits but never try to work for that fruits. (He saw Shyam is coming down) Shyam last night what happened."

All look at him who just come downstairs.

Shyam "Papa I am going to start my law practice and I am searching for house for rent where we will shift soon."

Arvind nodded but how can Anjali shut her mouth so she said "I am not going anywhere this is my house and we are living here only, no need to search for house."

Shyam "that is the reason why I slap her last night. Papa if you slap her in her childhood then she is not like this. Anjali whether you like it or not I am shifting to new house along with my son. If you don't want to come with me get ready to divorce and I will file full custody for Aarav and Rohan. I am thankful to Khushi to show me mirror which I never see because I enjoyed all luxury Raizada provide but I will not let my children be like their parents."

Arvind patting her back in proud and said "you are doing absolutely right Shyam. Khushi come in our life to show what we all are missing. We don't have self-respect and the respect which we got from others not because of us but for what Papa did and who he is. I am happy you choose right path. Did you decided which law firm or lawyer you assist."

Shyam "Papa I choose the corporate field and for that I approached two lawyer who didn't have any vacancy right now but you don't worry I will try to contact others to see what their response."

Arvind "Shyam I will suggest one law firm which will definitely help you is Ocean of happiness I hope you know about it."

Shyam "Papa that is not only working in India but it works on international level also. Are you sure they can accept me because I didn't have experience and recently I got my lawyer licence."

Arvind "send your resume then let them decide. If you are sincere then definitely they will help you. I will request him to consider your resume."

Shyam "Papa do you know AM."

Arvind "no I don't know him personally but I will request him to help you and I am sure he will help you."

Nishant who is listening all this get frustrated and finally lost his patience to shout on Raizada.

Nishant shouted and push Shyam. "Here my granddaughter life in danger and you are worried about your son-in-law's career. If anything happens to my granddaughter then I will destroy all of you even for that I have to destroy myself."

Arvind understand his emotions so he make him sit on sofa and ask HP to get water for them. He make Subhadra Malik also sit beside her husband. HP bring water. Arvind give them glass and make them drink which clam them.

Arvind "uncle and aunty I can understand very well what you are feeling. After knowing your daughter and son-in-law death. Then Khushi declared that she didn't accept you as her Nana and Nani is not easy for both of you but you should give her time to accept you all."

Nishant (Khushi's Nana) "Arvind we were hurt with our daughter's decision. She got married but she never told us till she had son. We love her very much but she didn't understand us. We never thought that we can't see her again but now we got know that our daughter and son-in-law are dead by leaving their daughter behind who hate us."

Daee ma bring Dada ji in living but seeing drama she doesn't know what to do.

Arvind "uncle Khushi doesn't hate you. She is hurt like you. She is hurt that you didn't accept her parents. One more thing your daughter have three children one is daughter whom you know and other two are son's whom you will meet soon. They are alive but Khushi thought one of her brother is dead along with her parents. Uncle yesterday attack on her is to kill her because of the property she inherited from her father."

Nishant "I didn't get anything."

Arvind "your daughter and son-in-law are murder for property. Khushi and her brothers are attacked too but they are saved."

Anjali "if she has property then why she didn't left our property. Papa it's all fake she is behind our property."

Ratna "Anjali is right."

Arvind smile for their low minded thought.

Arvind "whatever she got from Papa due to his will, Anjali that is nothing what she inherited from her parents along with her brothers property which they make themselves. You know after meeting her and her brothers I can tell you uncle that your daughter and son-in-law are gem. You know all three make their own name in their field with their hardwork. They earned money also which make them rich too but here what we taught our children that they can't do anything without using Raizada's name except Arnav. Rajveer I am not comparing you with Arnav but I want to say beta make your own identity like your brother."

Ratna "what name he made Arvind ji."

Arvind has proud smile. He turn to Vicky. 

He ask "Vicky I got to know ASR. Do you know anything about him because he is the one who is going to handle Khushi's case."

Vicky thought he is asking but didn't doubts on him.

Vicky "uncle you mean the ASR."

Arvind look at him the he continued "uncle ASR in one of the best officer in crime branch. His record is 100% success. In his four years career he solved all case. ASR name make criminal fear with police. You know uncle he smashed one of corrupt politician in public. I never saw him and media never click his pics because of his order to not click his pics. In short I can say if Khushi's case is handled by him then the culprits will get punishment soon. Uncle did you approach him because he never took cases randomly. He chose tough cases. Most of the cases passed to CBI are handled by him."

Arvind "ASR has personal interest in this case because ASR is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada Khushi's husband."

What that is come from everyone's mouth.