Part 40

Khushi's all dresses design by Arnav who with the help of his father get them ready from one of famous tailor in Mumbai. Khushi's dresses are traditional as well as light for her to carry. 

Saanvi and Nandini got ready with Khushi alternatively because they don't want her to leave alone. After getting ready she come downstairs with Saanvi and Nandini to see all are ready and waiting for her.

First as per decision pooja is kept for Khushi and Arnav's babies in which couple sit to do pooja along with their family. Khushi feel her Dad's presence beside her. She open her eyes to see her Dad is sitting with her in pooja for his grandchildren. Khushi's eyes become wet then she see her Mom also sit beside her Dad. Khushi is looking at them only but when pandit ji ask them to do arti she turn her face towards pandit ji to see him forwarding pooja thali towards them then she turn towards the side where she saw her parents but instead of her parents she find her brothers sitting with their wife's. She become sad for not finding her parents but she didn't know that her parents are here with them to see everything and she is not hallucination to see them. They are here to show her that her parents didn't left her but gave her mother and father in the form of her brothers and sisters-in-law.

Khushi sad face worried all then she feel hands on her shoulders, she turn her face to see her Mom and Dad placed hands on her each shoulder. Seeing all this their is smile on her face which make other confused but no one said anything. After completing pooja Armaan ask Khushi to rest for sometime then her crowning ceremony will began.

Khushi nodded her head with yawning. Arav and Ritwik took her to her room followed by boys who are following Khushi like love sucking puppies after knowing Khushi's pregnancy. 

Armaan "Arnav go with them and make sure she will not sleep. I send her to rest not to sleep."

Nani "let her sleep for sometime."

Armaan "Nani if she sleep now then she will have headache for sure and I don't want that. After completing all ceremony we will let her sleep. Gauri help her in dressing for crowning ceremony. I ask kul Guru that we can start ceremony in half an hour and later my crowning ceremony immediately after her crowning ceremony that will save time. You all get everything ready for lunch which will be served to people as well as rishi and sadhu who come for crowning ceremony."

All ladies went to check preparation as per duty assigned them whereas Gauri help Khushi in changing dress for crowning ceremony. After getting ready she sit on bed then Adavya come to ask them to come downstairs for crowning ceremony. Khushi and Arnav come with them and boys to see everything is ready. Khushi look here and there to see her parents standing at a corner to see the ceremony. First Khushi crowned as Queen of Lucknow later Khushi make her brother Armaan Malik as King of Lucknow.

Due to Armaan height she will not face difficulty so Armaan bend his head down to her level.

Like this Armaan Malik become King when they hear one rishi said "you will be good in every role." By seeing towards Khushi with smile.

Khushi look at him and got scared because her Dad told her once that rishi and sadhu have power to know past, present and future.

That rishi understand her turmoil so he said "you will be mother of 4 children who will be your soul but you will be their breath and heartbeat without which they can't live. They will bring happiness around them and whoever think to harm them they will face Shiv Parvati because your all children are their blessings. One more thing your eldest daughter will be more of your daughter than your husband's daughter. Next King will be choosen by your younger daughter."

Adavya "sorry Swami ji I didn't get you said her eldest daughter is more of her daughter then her husband then you said next King is choosen by younger one. Why not elder one choose next King."

Rishi smile and said "because elder daughter will be mother figure in all your children's life who can't choose one among all whereas as younger one like a true King who will choose one among all to become King on the basis of their qualities. If I have to explain then she is the one who born with pure royal nature that make her behave like King. You all will not face difficulties when it comes to eldest but for younger you will face difficulties to make her agree with your thoughts. I will come again to meet them."

With that he left all with different questions but he turn back to see towards two soul who is seeing all this by standing at corner they are none other than Akanksha and Kabir Malik. 

Khushi look for them to see them standing their after all left Khushi went towards them.

Khushi "Mom Dad I missed you so much and they also miss you too."

Dad "Khushi it's time to go because now you all are settled down in your life. We are happy that you didn't let anyone know our secrets but we are not happy with your decision you took to keep that secret safe."

Khushi bow her head down then Mom make her look at them.

Mom "Khushi we are proud of you but sometime you need to be selfish for your happiness."

Khushi "Mom."

When Arnav didn't saw Khushi with them then he look for. They all come in hall to see her standing at corner with her head down.

Mom "we are proud to be your parents. Stay happy."

Khushi "Mom Dad can't you meet with bhaiya, Big B and Aru. They missed you too."

Mom Dad look at eachother then towards her back where all are looking at her in confusion because they can't see them but in next minute their confusion turn into shock.

Armaan, Adavya and Arnav at the same time said "Mom Dad." Which make Khushi turn towards them.

She face them then turn to see her parents who are also shocked because they know everyone can see them but how this miracle happened they don't know.

All three have tears in their eyes when they hear Kabir "I had one crying baby and you all want to compete with her then their is no chance for you to win."

Akansha "shut up Kabir why you always target my sons. Armaan, Adavya and Arnav won't you take blessings from us."

With that they bend to take blessings then Kabir said "hold I can't believe my sons become dumb after marriage. Did you forget our custom that no married couple took blessings separately. They should took blessings in couple. So what are you waiting for."