Part 58

All took babies inside but Khushi is little behind all of them to be followed by Kaka.

Kaka "your children are really cute. They are anything but not innocent like their mother."

Khushi "I pray that they don't have their mother's destiny."

Kaka in shocked said hukum.

Khushi "my Adyah is choosen by destiny but I am afraid."

Kaka "nothing will happen. We are their for him."

Khushi nodded then said "no one know about this not even my brothers."

Kaka nodded but they are watched by Armaan who didn't hear word but saw their expressions.

Arnav introduce to quads to everyone by saying their number as per their birth time.

Khushi smile seeing her children getting love from their family. She saw Lavanya.

Khushi "I forgive for everything you did but you pray for my babies death which I will never forget and forgive you for this."

Which is heard by Kaka.

Khushi went near her children then said "Yug beta are you happy now that you got two sisters who will tie rakhi on your hand."

Yug hug her tightly then said "very happy. I love my brothers too."

Khushi "that is good. You should help me in taking care for all. Come lets show them their room."

By saying Khushi hold Yug hand and walk to their babies room. Rest follow them with kids in Dada ji, Nana ji, Daee ma and Arnav hands.

Seeing kids room Khushi is happy because it's surprise for her too prepared by her family and specially boys.

After lying babies in their crib. Khushi ask "boys would you join us for breakfast on dinning table or should I send your breakfast here."

Arav said "Mami send our breakfast here. You go have your breakfast till we will watch our babies."

Khushi nodded then elders went away by leaving boys their. Khushi saw Lavanya standing in hall which didn't go well with Khushi so she slap her hard.

Khushi "you wish for babies death that is your biggest mistake. I can very well take care of my babies along with Yug. Stay away from him and my babies otherwise I will make your life living hell. I will make Yug their guide. Yug will be their protector and I will make sure he will stay away from you. You will be punished for hurting Yug. Dada ji from this moment she will live on her responsibility. No one help her not even you Nikhil Bhai."

Nikhil "you took right decision."

Khushi "she is Yug's mother and Nikhil bhai's wife but she has no identity for herself that is your biggest punishment which I will give you till you live. I have identity of sister of crime branch ACP Armaan Malik who is King of Lucknow and advocate Adavya Malik; wife of retired IPS officer Arnav Singh Raizada, daughter of Colonel Kabir Malik and Dr. Akanksha Malik. All 4 are prominent person of the society but your parent in nothing compared to my parent. I have loving family who can die for me but you have no one to call as your own. You think no one knows what you did till date, so wake up because I know everything. Everything means everything. How you are financially helping you parent from Raizada's money and why you never give birth to another child."

Nikhil "what did you said Khushi?"

Khushi "every word said by me is truth. It is her drama to gain attention that she had complications in her pregnancy which is suggested by her mother because that will help her in gaining everyone sympathy but news flash Lavanya that you can't become mother again. I am the one who planned this by operating you to stop any chance of pregnancy. Dadu do you know she had two abortion after Yug. You know when I decided to get you operated. The day you intentionally pour oil on floor when I was in hurry to go to hospital. I was in my fourth month but you didn't show little humanity then why will I show any mercy on you. Your second mistake is when you try to fill Yug's innocent heart with hatred for me and my babies. You is same as your parent who thinks about themselves nothing else but till your last breath you will curse herself for every single you did or think. Yug is your pawn against Raizada and Gupta but now Yug will be their strength and shield against you. Welcome to living hell darling."

By saying Khushi give her evil smile.

All are shocked by knowing everything and Lavanya's nervousness tell them Khushi said truth.

Khushi."I am sorry Nikhil Bhai but I can't help in this because I hate her same as Kusum. But it's my promise Yug will get everything which is his right as well as needed for his good upbringing. I have request to all that behave normally with her and left her punishment to me."

Nani "how can we behave normally after knowing her dark secrets."

Khushi "Nani for Yug. He is innocent and I don't want him to be like her so please for him behave normally. I told you truth because I know Payal bhabhi and Gupta will fall for her innocent face."

They saw Arav and Garv are running on stairs.

Khushi "slow down."

Garv "bua babies are crying."

Kaka "they proved that they are your children."

Khushi ignore him and went to the room.

Khushi saw boys are making funny face to make them stop crying but nothing work. Family also followed her. It's looking like whole village come to see children.

Khushi put hands on hips and said "why are crying. Can't you stay with your brothers. If I hear your cry without any reason I will punish you by making you stay in this room for whole month."

All look at her like what she is saying to few days old babies.

Kaka "hukum stop dominating them. They are few days old then huw can they understand what you are saying."

But Armaan said "look at the baby monitor."

They all saw babies are blinking eyes like saying sorry and their lips are stretched in the form of smile. This is shock to all because this first time they saw few days old babies are understanding the words said to them.

Khushi "they are my babies so they will understand their Mumma's words. Right babies."

Again all 4 start blinking their eyes. Seeing them blinking their eyes all chuckle.