Part 20

Next morning Arvind and Manohar along with Nikhil went to bring Dada ji home. 

After few hours in Shantivan they hear the sound of ambulance. All come out to see Nikhil, Arvind and Manohar is getting down from car. Khushi is coming out of ambulance and behind two hospital staffs carrying stretcher on which Dada ji is lying with open eyes.

They took him inside to the room which Khushi guide them, after putting Dada ji on bed they left. All are around Dada ji's bed then only they how serious situation is. Khushi open his kruta buttons to pull it out.

Khushi give his back support then Akash rush to them he hold him and Khushi pull his kurta then they saw bandage on his chest.

Khushi "Dadu till your wound not heal you are not wearing shirt or kurta. Ok."

Dadu move his eyes to left right. Which none understand except Khushi. HP come and give a parcel to Khushi. Khushi open that parcel to see what she ask.

Khushi tie a watch on Dadu's right hand and said "Dadu this watch help me monitoring your improvement."

Dadu thought "my Khushi is with me then I will be fine soon."

Khushi ask male nurse to guide Raizada men what they need to do. Prakash brothers said they will help them too. Leaving all men with Dada ji women left. They sit in living room and waiting for them to come out. After one hour they come out and Shyam's face tell Khushi he is not interested in what they told.

Male nurse "Mam I teach them how to take care of Mr Raizada. If you need my help call me."

Khushi "thanks Suresh for your help."

Suresh "Mam it's my duty."

He left then Khushi demeanor change when male nurse left which confused all.

Khushi "Mr Jha you are not going anywhere near Dadu along with your wife. HP your are free from kitchen duty so can you help Mr Arvind Raizada in taking care of Dadu."

HP nodded then she turn to Jha couple "from next month you need to pay rent for staying in my house in advance and for your other expenses like food, light, etc pay 10000 per head."

Ratna shouted "Khushi"

Khushi "if again I hear anyone voice more than my then get out from my house before I throw them. I don't care who she/he is."

Daee maa "what happen beta."

Khushi nodded no then she hear Anjali "don't fly in the sky Khushi. The money on which you are stating your claim is my."

Khushi slap Anjali then with same hand back she give Shyam slap too. Both are standing together which make others put their hands on mouth.

Khushi "you both husband and wife leeching on my Dadu's money but when time come to do something for him you bastard think him burden. You think I didn't see how you make faces towards your wife. I am sure you show your ugly face to Dadu which I can't accept at any cost. You crossed the limit now you see what will happen to you all."

Arvind "Khushi."

Khushi put finger on her lips "shhh." With that she went to her room and get an injection then went to Dada ji's room leaving other confused. After giving injection to Dada ji she check him to know he is asleep. She come back to hall with stick.

She look at Shyam then Anjali and Ratna which make them shivered. Khushi start beating Shyam and Anjali with that stick non-stop till that stick broken. Anjali and Shyam condition is worsen along with others. Singhania and Gupta who come to meet Dada ji saw all this they all are scared.