Part 16

Khushi "Aru keep an eye on both mother daughter duo because we cannot trust them. We should know about their every single breath they take."

Arnav "Kaya what do you think about others."

Khushi "Aru I have installed fear in every single soul at Shantivan that is the only way to make them do what we want. I am ready to be villain in their life. First, I need to make sure Dadi do as per my wish by transferring Shantivan on my name. If I am not wrong Papa is on our side. After getting Shantivan my next target is Anjali and your Bhabhi."

Arnav "what will you do with them."

Khushi "wait for to see what I do with them but Arav is scared of me which make my work easy. I know I choose wrong path to reach my goal but that is the only way I find to fulfil Dadu's wish."

Arnav "I am with you."

Arnav received a call from Daee Ma to tell him lawyer reached home. Arnav take a U turn to go to home. They saw all are sitting in living room including Kapoor and Daee maa.

Chinmay saw them coming.

Khushi sit on single sitter sofa with Arnav sitting on its arm.

Chinmay "now you both come then let's complete the formalities. Mrs Devyani Raizada I am your husband Mr Ranbir Singh Raizada lawyer. I am here to read his will, which he made long time back. So according to his will Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada wife of his grandson Mr Arnav Singh Raizada is sole owner of all his movable and immovable properties including his company."

Anjali "what the hell are you saying this girl is owner of Raizada's properties."

Chinmay "Mrs Jha yes she is sole owner of everything and if anything, happen to her then all properties go to trust. In case Arnav and Khushi are divorce then also she is owner of the properties. There is one condition Mrs Devyani Raizada that she cannot transfer all these to any other person in any case. She has power to take decision regarding all Mr Raizada's properties. Khushi, I need your signature to send notice to board of directors of company."

By saying he give her papers which she gives it to Arnav to read. After Arnav nodded her to sign them, she signs them. After taking papers he left to complete other legal formalities by giving copy of will to Mrs Devyani Raizada. She read the will and give her son to read. After reading will all know Khushi is the heir of Mr Ranbir Singh Raizada.

When Khushi saw all are looking at them, she said "let's make a deal Mrs Devyani Raizada. The deal is as simple as you understand. Here is my one-time deal, name the Shantivan on my name and let things go like earlier. Or do not give me Shantivan I will throw your sons and grandsons out of my company with press briefing that why Dadu choose me not his own blood. I am sure you do not want to be famous like this and your time limit is same as yesterday till evening. Time is running Mrs Devyani Raizada tick tock tick."

All are scared by knowing all this.

Khushi gets up from sofa and said without turning "you hurt my Dadu and you all are reason of my Dadu's condition still I give you chance think yourself lucky. Either you name it or see it turning into trash choice is yours but if you made wrong choice consequences are bear by all including your great grandchildren. Yes, I am devil and I feel proud to be devil."

Khushi left follow by Arnav to go to hospital by leaving all in fear.

Daee Ma "look like your pride is going to crushed by bhaiya's pride. Yes, you hear me right that Khushi is his pride. Today what I saw the side is unknown to me also after taking care of her years."

Daee Ma left then Arvind said "I told you to give her Shantivan as your choice but now there is no choice for you except to fulfil her wish ma. Papa is paralyzed and Khushi thought we all are reason for his condition. We all are in her hate list and she already told us she come here to make our life hell. We all saw what happen today in hour. She destroys things along with Kapoor's punishment. One more thing Arnav is on her side."