Part 29

All are shocked to hear Papa from Sheetal's mouth. Arnav and Sakshi are the persons who are more shocked than others to see him and what he said.

Khushi come down and stand infront of her uncle K and ask "who are you to come between me and my brothers. Go."

Uncle K ignore her and said "I have to come to protect your brothers from your trap."

Khushi gritting her teeth in anger because she know he will spoil her plan whereas Uncle K know that Khushi trap her brothers in their own guilt to protect herself from their warth. He want his bestfriend's children happy and safe for that he have to make sure Khushi will not do anything like that in future for that he need to make sure both of her brothers along with her husband know what she did and how.

Uncle K move to stand infront of Arman and said "Arman you don't know me personally but professionally so let me introduce myself. I am Kabeer Malhotra your father Kabir Malik's bestfriend from school days. We never meet but Bir which is your Dad's name called by me introduce me to Khushi when you both are studying in hostel. So I know her and she know me."

Arman in serious and clam voice ask "what did you say about my sister."

Uncle K "I helped Khushi in her revenge from them."

Adavya who is clam till now ask "you help her after knowing that it could be dangerous for her."

Uncle K "yes before you point finger towards me I will tell you Khushi is protected by my men as well as my son and his friend's men who are her shadow like yours men but only difference is that they are not to stop but to help her in revenge. Arman you are her bhaiya, Adavya you are her Big B and Arnav you are her husband but difference between you all and me is you all are trying to keep her away from danger and I help her to fight in danger. I am not pointing finger towards you I am just saying that you know your Kaya your Princess and the Khushi I know is Kabir Malik's daughter Khushi Malik."

Arman "why are you here and what you want to say, say it clearly."

Uncle K look at Khushi then said "Khushi know about Adavya being alive from the day you shift him secretly to Delhi hospital."

They look at her then uncle K.

Khushi "now go Kunal is waiting for you."

Uncle K "why."

Khushi glaring him.

Uncle K "Khushi know your weakness and she use it to save herself from warth. She use reverse psychology by trapping you in your guilt to keep her away from you and hide about Adavya."

All look at her who is glaring at Uncle K.

Uncle K "I am not scared with your glares."

Khushi hear him and saw glass of water on table. She pour water from that glass on uncle K's head.

Khushi "happy to spoil my plan and make me prey of their anger. I will took my revenge from you soon."

Uncle K is the one who is not shocked with Khushi's action but others are shocked.

Uncle K ignore her and said "Arman you don't know why your Dad make her his heir. He choose Khushi as her heir because he know his two arms are their to protect his soul but if anything happened to his one arms then no one can save his other arm and soul. He choose Khushi to protect you both and he know till you are alive no harm can reached Khushi."

Khushi who hear this thought "thank you uncle for telling them what I want them to know."

All are looking at Uncle K and Khushi.

Arman "Adavya and I know Khushi is Dad's soul then how can he put her life in danger by making her heir I can't get that. Khushi tell me what he is saying is true or not."

Khushi "why will I tell you, go ask him. I am not going to tell you anything." With that she went to her room.

Uncle K "Arman she herself provide information about her being heir of Kabir Malik to protect both of you because she know that they will come after her not both of you in that way you both are safe. Few weeks back she give them tips about her being in Mumbai that make them easily reached her here. Even I don't know how she did that but I know about what information they are getting."

Arnav "means she is way ahead of our enemies."

Uncle K nodded his head and said "you are right Arnav but I am not here to tell you what you already know I am here to tell you what you all don't know. Khushi plan to give them slow and painful death but when they die she know they will come after all of you. She kill them so that you all will be safe."

Uncle K see their expression and said "Arman she is still in her past where she was dancing with her Dad and eating from Adavya's hand. That evil night which snatched everything from her and grow her in few hours. She need you. She need your love and pampering to come out from grief. You all may thought what I am saying. I am saying right lock pain in her heart which is not good for her. Both of you only can help her. She is scared to loose her loved ones. She can do anything to protect whom she love. I just want to inform you all that Khushi didn't accept what happened years back. Somewhere she wish to wake up and find all this is dream. She need your attention, love and care. Arman don't get angry on her because you both accept your parents death but Khushi case is different. I hope you get what I want to say to you all. And one more thing rather than stopping her help her. If you try to stop she will do same what she did now. She will hide things from you which is more dangerous for her "

Arman and Adavya look at each other, somewhere they understand his point.

After that he warn Sakshi to stay away from Sheetal and Khushi.

Uncle K "there is one house in Shimla which is mine. Sakshi pack your bags and day after tomorrow is your ticket for Shimla because I don't want your black shadow on anyone. You will get job their that will help you in your living. Everything is done if you think your bestfriend Ratna can stop me then you are wrong because no one can stop me this time. If I got to know that you didn't reach Shimla on proposed date then next you wi find yourself in jail. Their is no choice for you and about Sheetal I will decide what is good for her not you."

With that he put train ticket in her hand and leave.

Khushi in her room thought "Mom Dad I will sit on throne but bhaiya will rule. I can't let him sit on throne at any cost."